Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

IN STOCK- NEW!! Fore Precision Works Mach-1 Fuel Rails

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 09:50 PM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

Default IN STOCK- NEW!! Fore Precision Works Mach-1 Fuel Rails

We're proud to announce the arrival of the Fore Precision Works 99-01 Cobra/03-04 Mach-1 High Flow Fuel Rails!!

IN STOCK WITH SAME DAY SHIPPING!!

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pag...uel-rails.html

Made specifically for the 99-04 Naturally Aspirated 4V's these rails offer fit and finish above and beyond any other fuel rails offered on the market.

Fore Precision Works Fuel Rail Features:

-OEM positioning, orientation, and size of o-ring seats for injectors.
-Robust bolt on mounts for safe and reliable injector seating. Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
-Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Mount. -FRPS bank includes a 1/8" NPT fitting for remote fuel pressure sending units for in car fuel pressure gauges. Optional block-off available for return style systems.
-Auxilliary connection bank has provisions for locking down a Kenne Bell restrictor orifice for FRPS replacement without fear of losing restrictor orifice.
-Unique low profile design clears inlet of twinscrew superchargers. Overall rail height is the same as the OEM rails WHILE providing a 56% larger bore than the stock fuel rails.
-SAE o-ring boss ports (-8 size) on front and back of both rails.
-Front of rails is truncated to maximize clearance in the front of the rails. Aft of rails are positioned to maximize flexibility of supply/crossover lines.
These fuel rails are machined from 6061-T6511 from a solid block of aluminum. There are no welds or caulk to fail.
[/align] __________________
Old 06-28-2008, 02:42 AM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

Default RE: IN STOCK- NEW!! Fore Precision Works Mach-1 Fuel Rails

My question is do you guys carry anything specifically machined for 4V forced induction applications? I'm in the process of upgrading my fuel system amongst other things, and will have a sufficient pump, BAP, and injectors, but finding a fuel rail specifically made for F/I on the 04 Mach's is harder than it looks..
Old 06-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

ORIGINAL: Subotai_95

My question is do you guys carry anything specifically machined for 4V forced induction applications? I'm in the process of upgrading my fuel system amongst other things, and will have a sufficient pump, BAP, and injectors, but finding a fuel rail specifically made for F/I on the 04 Mach's is harder than it looks..
There's no actual rail specific to a forced induction car. The only thing that seperates our N/A 4V and 03-04 Cobra 4V rails are fitment for the different intake manifolds as the 99-01/Mach-1 intake are different then the 03-04 Cobra one. Besides that the inner diameter and everything else is the same.

I see you're running a procharger so if you're still using your stock intake manifold I see no reason why these rails won't fit. It's not like you have a twin screw on the car which typically poses more restrictions due to it's design. Unless there's something on the procharger intake that hangs real close to the actual rail itself these will be a direct fit.

Post a pic of your engine bay and I'll be glad to let you know if I believe there will be any fitment issues.

Thanks, Jared
Old 06-28-2008, 12:06 PM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Boostaddict

ORIGINAL: Subotai_95

There's no actual rail specific to a forced induction car. The only thing that seperates our N/A 4V and 03-04 Cobra 4V rails are fitment for the different intake manifolds as the 99-01/Mach-1 intake are different then the 03-04 Cobra one. Besides that the inner diameter and everything else is the same.

I see you're running a procharger so if you're still using your stock intake manifold I see no reason why these rails won't fit. It's not like you have a twin screw on the car which typically poses more restrictions due to it's design. Unless there's something on the procharger intake that hangs real close to the actual rail itself these will be a direct fit.

Post a pic of your engine bay and I'll be glad to let you know if I believe there will be any fitment issues.

Thanks, Jared
Ahhh.. I knew the rails were a little different between the two because of the manifold the eaton on the cobra's has to use. Far as I know the stage-2 P-1 I'm using doesn't bolt onto the manifold in anyway, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't hang TOO close to the rails. I've got a couple pics of my engine bay, but that's all I've got as I'm working in Iraq right now, and am doing most of my shopping long distance. lol I'll pull them off of my laptop and post them up tonight when I get off of work. Do you see any problems with these rails handling fuel pressure at 575-600RWHP? Best I can figure that's around 650 or so to the crank, which is probably what I will have when I'm done with my build. As for the rest of the setup, I'm ordering an Aeromotive in-tank pump, and KB BAP. If I can afford it I'll probably be getting 62# injectors also. Thought adding an up-graded rail would round out the fuel system for what I'm looking to do. (aside from maybe an upgraded intake manifold, but that's a little too expensive for the time being..)