Is a tuner worth it? - Page 3 - MustangForums.com

Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #21  
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

Default RE: Is a tuner worth it?

Quote:
ORIGINAL: 03MachMe

Quote:
ORIGINAL: USMCrebel

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Furinox

Quote:
ORIGINAL: USMCrebel

then you've got a ****ty tuner...of course i can drive 45 mins to bamachips and drive back in 1 day
or not...his car is already in the mid 290's without a tune. think before you speak.
im sitting at 270rwhp with out one.....301rwtq.....so all he did was bolt on the parts, so basically he IS NOT using them, they're just there. im telling you with the mods he has and a good dyno tune 25rwhp easy, or like i said ****ty tuner.
so let me get this right your talking about tuners when yours is compleatly stock? yes from stock to with the mods and a tune he will see 30hp so the 20hp i gained by adding them then the 10 i said i would get from the tuner = 30hp dont talk about how much power you will get with mods unless you have them. go get a tuner and if you get 30hp without adding more mods i will shut up and never say another word
i swear to god if hear that one more ****ing "if you havent done it you dont know" bull**** im gonna ****ing flip, maybe you better ****ing go learn some **** on how these ****ing things work.

if you add a O/R mid pipe no tune your looking 10-15 hp tune the ****er your looking at 25-30hp. how uch time do you spend on dynos, how much time do you spend in dyno shops? i go about every 2-3 days to my friends shop who tunes everything from cobra's to STI's to supras so eat ****....i promise you i've torn down and built more engines and cars than you've ever driven i've built circle track cars, and drag cars... i've built 200hp motors, and i've built big blocks.

and i PROMISE i can out drive you at the track in my car our yours. so check your ****!
USMCrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:07 PM   #22  
groundpounder
Sith Lord/Site Mod

Default RE: Is a tuner worth it?

That is all
groundpounder is offline   Reply With Quote