Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Six passes, six 12.6s

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 08:06 PM
boduke0220
6th Gear Member

sick runs!

and nice deer too, all i have are doe's around my area. there is one huge 8-12 pointer but no one can get him lol
Old 11-30-2009, 08:24 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
My bad man, lol.... S/S section = Street/Strip section of the forums.
huh, didn't know there was one. Just looked for the Mach section the first time, mainly stayed in this section. I'll go ahead and check it out.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Shaken
1st Gear Member

[QUOTE=rygi23;6663729]Thx homey!

Yeah I am glad I did that revision. I know it's not a dyno tune, but the car is running hella nice with it. Learned how to play the field????

Shaken wrote:
Have you tired a serial to serial connection with a pc that has a serial port enabled in the computers bios?

Computer bios? I guess I haven't. lol. Man, you always come out of left field with stuff I haven't heard of. Whatever you're talking about, I hope it would work because I'm kind of bummed thinking I have a dud Predator.

Old 11-30-2009, 08:31 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by I G Joe
suppose i should update my predator as well.
I've never been one on canned tunes. Bought mine for the adjustments mainly. But I can definately feel a slight difference with the new one. Diablo advertises a 10 hp gain with the 93 tune. The last one was crap IMO. Couldn't tell a seat-of-the-pants difference on the street and typically ran slower at the track. But this one I can tell the minimal gain they advertise. For whatever reason I noticed first in the midrange. Just remember you will not be able to turn off o2 sensors with the new revision. That was prolly the real reason for coming out with it. I remember one of the Diablo guys saying in a response on thier forum to someone that the EPA was coming down on them because the tuner had that option.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:35 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by boduke0220
sick runs!

and nice deer too, all i have are doe's around my area. there is one huge 8-12 pointer but no one can get him lol
Thx man. I should've just made a deer hunting thread, lol. Good to see we have some like minds.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:58 PM
Fstanggt96
3rd Gear Member

Nice times man! The tracks are closed around my area... Cant wait to get my headers installed, should have them on by saturday! I would be soooo happy if I could get my car into the 12's by next season. Did you get any videos of your passes?
Old 11-30-2009, 09:34 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Fstanggt96
Nice times man! The tracks are closed around my area... Cant wait to get my headers installed, should have them on by saturday! I would be soooo happy if I could get my car into the 12's by next season. Did you get any videos of your passes?
Thx bro. Yeah it was the last day at our track so we're closed too now. I always go the 1st couple and last couple mos. of the season because the air is cooler w/ less humidity, good for a couple tenths. You'll be in the 12s with headers no doubt. Get DRs!!!!!!!!!! You don't have to go dumping it or anything, it's just a beeotch trying to just get em to stick when you're putting down that much power. Consider DRs a mod that GUARANTEES results. One of the Mach guys I was hanging with (Mike, 03Mach150BP on M1R) , his daughter took a vid of me racing her dad's ultra sweet blue Mach (he runs 11.4s on 100 shot) I think that was the 12.609 run, and one of just me which I think was a 12.69 or 8. She's supposed to upload them under my youtube acct. because I have no clue how to do it. You can bet your sweet arss it's getting thrown up on here as soon as she does! Thx again man. Give em hell.

Last edited by rygi23; 11-30-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:49 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by rygi23
I've never been one on canned tunes. Bought mine for the adjustments mainly. But I can definately feel a slight difference with the new one. Diablo advertises a 10 hp gain with the 93 tune. The last one was crap IMO. Couldn't tell a seat-of-the-pants difference on the street and typically ran slower at the track. But this one I can tell the minimal gain they advertise. For whatever reason I noticed first in the midrange. Just remember you will not be able to turn off o2 sensors with the new revision. That was prolly the real reason for coming out with it. I remember one of the Diablo guys saying in a response on thier forum to someone that the EPA was coming down on them because the tuner had that option.
suppose ill get some MIL eliminators. that or a catted H pipe with some LT's but i havent updated my Diablo tuner since... i dunno 07....
Old 12-02-2009, 03:39 PM
rygi23
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by I G Joe
suppose ill get some MIL eliminators. that or a catted H pipe with some LT's but i havent updated my Diablo tuner since... i dunno 07....
Obviously the catted midpipe and LTs is the optimal choice. As always, depends on available fundage. I would do the tuner update though if cash is tight. It really is a step up from the old one. It prolly leans it out a little more or something. I can never get a straight answer on the specs of any canned tune.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Ry, I was on M1R and saw your thread about your passes. I noticed you were leaving at about 6k rpms. Hows your clutch holding up? Does it heat up pretty quick and start slipping or anything?

Quick Reply: Six passes, six 12.6s