Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

nos for mach 1

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 01:38 PM
Mach1man
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by watman02
I must say this is a very petty argument dont ya think?
Okay, I was going to say my last words on this, but I think I'll just let it rest.

Originally Posted by watman02
Mach1man: very good information and I have to agree that if he is going to install n20 that is the way he should go about it. I am also considering doing it did you have a t-body plate or just spray in the cia or manifold?
The system I used was made specifically for Ford EFI mod motors, and incorporates a spray nozzle into the intake tract, right before the throttle body. It was a wet kit, which sprays both nitrous and fuel from the same nozzle, and reduces the possibility of a lean condition, or the need to add in more fuel through the tune, which is sometimes necessary when using a dry kit.

I understand that ZEX has made considerable enhancements to their dry kit to overcome any lean conditions, so that would be a plus for them.
Old 06-03-2010, 07:37 PM
ebnorice

Wink

Originally Posted by Mach1man
Oh, I see. So basically your problem seems to be that you have no independent thought processes of your own.

Everyone else does it, so it must be right. Newsflash Junior, only illiterate, pimply-faced, hat on sidways, punks from the hood, call nitrous oxide "NOS", or "NAWS"

And so I'm a "dick" for trying to help keep you from looking like a complete moron to others reading this drivel? Cool, I don't give a rats *** what you do with your car.

Why don't you throw a 250 shot on it, along with some thumping bass, and a set of 22 inch Dubs, and a couple of Maxwell House coffee cans for exhaust pipes. That would be so hot, and besides, everybody does it!!

Ok, so I am illiterate, pimpled-faced, hat on sideways, that has owned an '04 Mach One and a house of his own since he was nineteen... (the same car you have FYI) And you are calling all of my friends and all the people my age illiterate, pimply-faced, hat on sidways, punks... I am sorry that you are over the hill and cannot comprehend people and how things change from time to time... We all like the same things and all I am here for is to ask for assistance from people that have experienced and tested the things I would like to do... I know all of the other names for NOS but when I say anything else most friends do not know what I am talking about so it is just a first instinct, nothing to judge a person on...

"And so I'm a "dick" for trying to help keep you from looking like a complete moron to others reading this drivel? Cool, I don't give a rats *** what you do with your car."

Yes. You are a dick... I do not care what a bunch of judgmental "dicks" have to say anyway... I would never trust what they say... So please do not waste your breath trying to say anything to me because I cannot hear another word coming out of your mouth... I am here to ask people who know what they are talking about and understand that I might not know everything...

f.y.i. sidways is spelled sideways... who is illiterate????
Old 06-03-2010, 10:29 PM
VaderMach

I blow my nose in a Kleenex
Old 06-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Mach1man
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by ebnorice
Ok, so I am illiterate, pimpled-faced, hat on sideways, that has owned an '04 Mach One and a house of his own since he was nineteen... (the same car you have FYI) And you are calling all of my friends and all the people my age illiterate, pimply-faced, hat on sidways, punks... I am sorry that you are over the hill and cannot comprehend people and how things change from time to time... We all like the same things and all I am here for is to ask for assistance from people that have experienced and tested the things I would like to do... I know all of the other names for NOS but when I say anything else most friends do not know what I am talking about so it is just a first instinct, nothing to judge a person on...

"And so I'm a "dick" for trying to help keep you from looking like a complete moron to others reading this drivel? Cool, I don't give a rats *** what you do with your car."

Yes. You are a dick... I do not care what a bunch of judgmental "dicks" have to say anyway... I would never trust what they say... So please do not waste your breath trying to say anything to me because I cannot hear another word coming out of your mouth... I am here to ask people who know what they are talking about and understand that I might not know everything...

f.y.i. sidways is spelled sideways... who is illiterate????
Whatever kid. Yeah, you caught me on that missing e. Enjoy your car, but seriously, you don't have the smarts to play with nitrous, so maybe you ought to leave it alone so you don't get hurt.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:51 AM
Fstanggt96
3rd Gear Member

Lol, you may think he is a dick, but he knows what he is talking about regaurdless... (I'm not taking a side in this argument btw)
Old 06-06-2010, 09:00 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

enough of the bull****...you can either take Mach1mans advice he gave first or throw it to the wind for someone else to tell you the same thing.