Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Prefered MD dealer to buy a New Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 10:55 AM
fatalsports
1st Gear Member

Default Prefered MD dealer to buy a New Mustang

What dealer do you guys recommend in MD to get the best pricing (USAA or X Plan) on a new base V6?

I went to Apple Ford yesterday, but want more opinions from others before I buy.

Thanks!
Old 12-16-2011, 10:20 PM
E714FEVER
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by fatalsports
What dealer do you guys recommend in MD to get the best pricing (USAA or X Plan) on a new base V6?

I went to Apple Ford yesterday, but want more opinions from others before I buy.

Thanks!

I bought my 5.0 at Plaza ford in Bel air last year. They usually have a good selection of base models up to premium models in the v6 and v8.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:54 AM
ademantia

I bought mine from Apple Ford and it was great. There's one guy in the used department, Sharmba Mitchell, who's really great to work with, and he'll probably be able to help with new stuff, too.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:56 PM
hdatontodo

I got my 2012 coupe from Apple in Columbia, MD. The quote they responded to my Edmund's request with was a little cheaper than x-plan.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:52 PM
madjimmax
1st Gear Member

Bob Bell Ford on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie
Old 04-24-2012, 10:25 PM
owero01
5th Gear Member

Got mine from Bob Bell in Glen Burnie.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:42 PM
DRB
1st Gear Member

Another vote here for Apple Ford in Columbia - bought mine there three weeks ago. Very pleasant and straightforward and they had a nice selection on the lot - including a Laguna Seca that was already sold (guy came from Massachusetts to pick it up the next day) but was fun to drool over.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:24 PM
Cali Grabber

Originally Posted by madjimmax
Bob Bell Ford on Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie
Yhea, just don't ever take it in for service LOL. There's this one nasty a$$ guy that usually answer the phone. Rather not say his name but I'm not the first with customer service complaints from this one guy. After I finished talking to him on the phone to schedule a service I ended up going down to darcars. Best service, period! This guy had me so pissed the way he talk to me I was seriously about to go down there and show him what "disrespect" really mean. I'll go down there one day to show this guy my customer service LOL.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:44 AM
Ineil

Waldorf Ford, great service, no pressure, just a great bunch of people. Great selection, Roush dealer to.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

Sheehy Ford in gaithersburg is the largest Mustang dealer in MD. Ask for Fritz, he is the sales manager and Mustang expert. (Bought 5 stangs from them from 2003-2010)

If you try Hagerstown ford, you'll get a good deal but they have to scout the car, they keep a low inventory of Mustangs, but if you go there ask for Chirs Mongold, he is the Mustang guy at that lot. (Bought my black 2012 from this dealer, dealer traded with.... SHEEHY)

Quick Reply: Prefered MD dealer to buy a New Mustang