Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

WHAT A BUNCH OF JERK

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 07:32 PM
XEDES
2nd Gear Member

I had a run-in with a LEO today. He had two cars pulled over for whatever so it had traffic pretty jammed up. As I was making my way around the scene this PO came up and knocked on my window and gestured for me to roll it down. When I did, he leaned in and said "I love your car". He then quickly explained that he was a huge mustang fan and that he owned one himself. Nice guy.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:38 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by Matt's 95 Stang
Cops get paid by taxes. I pay taxes just like you, therefore I pay for my own salary. Just something to think about.

As for the OPs store. Yes cops can be dicks, sometimes a bad bad will get the better of them. Not all cops are dicks, not all cops hate modified cars, not all cops are looking to "make their quota" (btw quotas are NOT real). Most of us are very nice guys who just want to make our communities a better place.

Matthew
I agree most cops are Ok.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:46 PM
B's 5.0
Banned

Originally Posted by dlazrael
I hate a** cops too. Though for the most part, I have found 95% of LEOs to be pleasant and even minded people. Maybe he's always a d*ck or maybe he's just having a bad day. Who knows.... Might make me take my impala down to OC if I get down there this year.

On a side note, what medical conditions can warrant darker tint? I've had PRK surgery in the past, so the bright sunlight actually hurts my eyes during the day, that and the tint could help in reducing the obnoxious people who like to flash highbeams in my rearview...

My Impala has nearly 5% tint, but doesn't get a second glance (Could be I have emergency lights too.... but thats for fire/ems). I am leery of getting tint in my Stang though lord knows I could use it. YOu can PM me info if you don't want to make it public..
Thanks.
Sorry for taking so long, but if you have Cataracts you can get a tint waver.