Massachusetts Regional Chapter Chapter President: Torch_Vert

Group T-Shirts

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 08:42 AM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by silverbullit02
I agree with what Torch said I think you should try to generate some interest first by handing out those cards at shows and other places. If you can get a bunch of people to this site then I would see where it goes from there. Also we should work on a group name. Just my 2 cents.
i was seeing how many people would be interested here as well...so, any ideas for a name?...

New England Muscle & Mustangs
New England Ford Muscle
New England Mass Muscle
New England Mustang Region

random names...just to start
Old 06-23-2011, 10:07 AM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

If anything, it should be NE Mustangs & Muscle, gotta put us first.

Thinking of names is always hard...
Old 06-23-2011, 10:45 AM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by S197GT07
If anything, it should be NE Mustangs & Muscle, gotta put us first.

Thinking of names is always hard...
yea it is...New England Mustang & Muscle isn't too bad
Old 06-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by shad2009
i was seeing how many people would be interested here as well...so, any ideas for a name?...

New England Muscle & Mustangs
New England Ford Muscle
New England Mass Muscle
New England Mustang Region

random names...just to start
Anything with MA or Mass should not be considered imho (too many folks in adjoining states participating)

New England Muscle Mustangs (NEMM) has a decent ring, but might discourage folks with cars on the more sedate end of the Mustang spectrum from joining in.

New England Mustang Association (NEMA) sounds pretty good I think, is more generally "friendly", and a web search turned up no indications it had been "taken"

New England Mustang Rally (NEMR) is another idea, as we're largely based on driving/cruise events

Whatever we pick, the initials should be considered, as that's likely to be used on T-shirts, etc, and you don't want initials that look/sound clumsy.

Last edited by Torch_Vert; 06-23-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:50 AM
S197GT07
5th Gear Member

I think association sounds to formal, like we sit around and have tea and crumpets.

I think Paul has a good idea about the muscle mustang drawing people away, how bout just New England Mustangs? NEM is not too bad for initials and it tells the story.

I was thinking maybe we should not use New England to get different initials and the first thing that came to mine was North East, and then I was like doh! So new england it stays
Old 06-23-2011, 12:20 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

like the feedback(finally...haha) i do agree with the muscle part now that i hear about it...the NEMA sounds like SEMA (the auto show) which made me like that, and then i saw brian's reply about tea and crumpets hahaha

what about NMA (Northern Mustang Alliance)
Old 06-23-2011, 12:48 PM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

like the feedback(finally...haha) i do agree with the muscle part now that i hear about it...the NEMA sounds like SEMA (the auto show) which made me like that, and then i saw brian's reply about tea and crumpets hahaha

what about NMA (Northern Mustang Alliance)
If you do New England Mustang Alliance you're back to NEMA...

I LIKE that one, it has a cool ring to it, and there's an interesting cooincidence that the 'stangs since '05 have been built at the Auto Alliance plant in Flat Rock, MI
Old 06-23-2011, 12:57 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Torch_Vert
If you do New England Mustang Alliance you're back to NEMA...

I LIKE that one, it has a cool ring to it, and there's an interesting cooincidence that the 'stangs since '05 have been built at the Auto Alliance plant in Flat Rock, MI
NICE!!! we got back to NEMA lol...and i didn't even realize i tied a bit of history with it...i think we can settle with New England Mustang Alliance any objections???
Old 06-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Torch_Vert
5th Gear Member

NICE!!! we got back to NEMA lol...and i didn't even realize i tied a bit of history with it...i think we can settle with New England Mustang Alliance any objections???
None at all here...I think that one is perfect, and will look great on cards and t-shirts, etc
Old 06-23-2011, 01:06 PM
shad2009
5th Gear Member

nice...now for the t-shirt design, i was thinking New England Mustang Alliance in big letters on the front (with the symbol we decide) and on the back in huge letters N.E.M.A. (new england mustang alliance in small letters under) then N.E.M.A. on the sleeve band

or

N.E.M.A. and the symbol in a normal size in the top left corner, then the back the same as the first idea

Quick Reply: Group T-Shirts