Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

My 2003 Stage 2 ROUSH

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 08:58 PM
GThopeful
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Roush_85
Thanks! I love the ROUSH look!!!! =)

I loooooove every clip I've heard of Stingers with an o/r x!!!! =)

If I were to go with the Borla Stingers I would have to get the mufflers customized. The mufflers for the side exhaust I have are same side mufflers. The in and the out are on the same side and face toward the front of the car. I know it could be done....just not sure how much it would cost. Any idea how much somethin like that would cost??
Honestly I have no idea. Just somethin youre gonna have to check with a local muffler shop. I wouldnt think it would be too much though..
Old 10-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Roush_85
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by GThopeful
Honestly I have no idea. Just somethin youre gonna have to check with a local muffler shop. I wouldnt think it would be too much though..
I wouldn't think it would be too much either. U can think most muffler shops would be willing to do this??
Old 10-20-2008, 08:57 PM
TheCobraShop
1st Gear Member

I love side exhaust.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Roush_85
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TheCobraShop
I love side exhaust.
Me too!!! I scare the **** out of people when I'm drivin ALL the time! I'll just pull up next to someone crusiin along and they'll look over at me and I'll just floor it and it's SOOOOO loud when you floor it when you're next to another car! The looks on peoples faces is priceless! =)
Old 11-02-2008, 08:22 PM
GTItoGT
2nd Gear Member

very clean for an 03, always loved the side exit exhaust.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Roush_85
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by GTItoGT
very clean for an 03, always loved the side exit exhaust.
Thanks. Only has 25k miles on it!

I love the way the side exhaust sounds when your right next to a car and you step on it! Scares the crap out of people!! =)
Old 11-06-2008, 04:58 PM
LilRoush
6th Gear Member

Just my $.02 on this topic...

Magnaflows that Roush used are good mufflers. They used to make an ES "Shortie" that had more bark to it.... but Roush owers who have a set aren't willing to give them up cheaply. Most Roush owers have gone to the Spin Tech 333SCS (I have). The Spins offered the most power over any other companies side exit set up and the deepest tone. Tone in person is better than any video I've heard. I have run both on my car, and will testify to that.

One other option was to run a pair of MagnaPak mufflers, but those are custom fabbed up further than the stock location, and a lot of custom pipe bending had to be done... making it a touch more spendy in the end. Alot of owners who went that route are using the Mac Pro Chamber mid pipe...which combines to make an awesome sound from the car.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Roush_85
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by LilRoush
Just my $.02 on this topic...

Magnaflows that Roush used are good mufflers. They used to make an ES "Shortie" that had more bark to it.... but Roush owers who have a set aren't willing to give them up cheaply. Most Roush owers have gone to the Spin Tech 333SCS (I have). The Spins offered the most power over any other companies side exit set up and the deepest tone. Tone in person is better than any video I've heard. I have run both on my car, and will testify to that.

One other option was to run a pair of MagnaPak mufflers, but those are custom fabbed up further than the stock location, and a lot of custom pipe bending had to be done... making it a touch more spendy in the end. Alot of owners who went that route are using the Mac Pro Chamber mid pipe...which combines to make an awesome sound from the car.
I have thought about goin the MagnaPak route....Might end up doing it next spring!
Old 11-18-2008, 03:12 PM
colin06
1st Gear Member

car looks sweet!

I always liked the 03, 04 roush mustangs...
Old 11-18-2008, 03:22 PM
JayRolla
1st Gear Member

Me too, I always wanted to get a stage3. There was a guy that had one at the local ford dealership. It was real nice.

Quick Reply: My 2003 Stage 2 ROUSH