Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

'02 Mustang GT Convert. (New to ME)

Old 04-23-2023, 03:55 PM
Randall Dias

Smile '02 Mustang GT Convert. (New to ME)

"Bragging on my new ride... but that's what forums are for - Right?
2002 Mustang GT Convertible

Laser Red

Saddle Interior

Unmodified Mustang

Left front 3/4 view

Right rear 3/4 view
I wanted to share photos of my "new to me" 2002 GT Convertible in Laser Red with Saddle Interior and Top. This car is unmodified from stock. Still has original Ford mufflers and Ford sound system, etc. I did not get a ton of history on this car as it has changed ownership a few times over the years. The man I bought it from had only owned it for one year. (Evidently his wife wasn't a huge fan of the car and sounded like she wanted the garage space for her SUV). Anyway, I'd like to hear feedback on this forum about this generation of Mustangs. Are original examples such as this gaining in popularity? Most of the ones from this time period have at least aftermarket exhaust or lowered suspension, etc. I personally like "bone stock" and this car is. It appears to have been garage kept most if not all of its life. No tears in the leather. It has 85,000 miles on it - so not low mileage per se, but I guess not bad for a car that is now over 21 years old.
Thoughts? Comments? Thanks! RD