Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

Pictures of my '13 Boss

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 08:45 PM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

I hate you.

Old 06-24-2012, 09:07 PM
05xrunner
4th Gear Member

Nice car but calling BS on the photographer saying nothing done..I do photography and not an amateur. he may not have edited the photos much but I will bet he had some stupid in camera processing being done on them. Those do not look life like at all. That is processing either from like an HDR setting in camera or he lied. That is some serious bumps in contrast and saturation in his photos.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:31 PM
99gtstang
5th Gear Member

+ 1 ^

Badazz car....Awesome photos
Old 06-24-2012, 09:39 PM
TheDivaDanielle
3rd Gear Member

Thank you for completely changing my opinion on the black/machined laguna seca wheels.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:51 PM
ninefooter
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Boss_Hotrod
As promised here are some pics of my Boss. The photographer said he did not touch up the car. Thats just the way the light hit it. The last pic is a cell phone pic I took to show the Leguna Seca rims. I like them a lot better.

images images images images
First that is a beautiful car and congrats.

Second your photographer is a liar. If it's not obvious from the images here's an online site to give you an idea of what was done: http://www.pskiller.com/ It's not complete like some of the downloaded software you can get, but if the majority of the image has been altered it says something was changed whereas some programs downloaded give a lot more info.

Now there are other programs that go into detail, but I can tell you that photographer is almost as bad as a little kid that just got Photoshop plastering his not-a-logo across the image when the image should be paramount, adjusting saturation like that.. and yea anyway your car is nice but that guy's full of ****.

Last edited by ninefooter; 06-24-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:53 PM
05xrunner
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ninefooter
First that is a beautiful car and congrats.

Second your photographer is a liar. If it's not obvious from the images here's an online site to give you an idea of what was done: http://www.pskiller.com/

Now there are other programs that go into detail, but I can tell you that photographer is almost as bad as a little kid that just got Photoshop plastering his not-a-logo across the image when the image should be paramount, adjusting saturation like that.. and yea anyway your car is nice but that guy's full of ****.
that drives me nuts to..its like anyone who finally picks up a DSLR cause they are pretty cheap these days they think they are photographers and then they slap on these HUGE watermarks to act like they are. Basically make real photographers kinda look bad in a way
Old 06-24-2012, 11:00 PM
danman0469
2nd Gear Member

Very nice stang. It needs moar low.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:04 PM
ninefooter
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
that drives me nuts to..its like anyone who finally picks up a DSLR cause they are pretty cheap these days they think they are photographers and then they slap on these HUGE watermarks to act like they are. Basically make real photographers kinda look bad in a way
Sad thing is it looks like he at least has some interesting shots. I bet the non-edited originals could be modified professionally without damaging the color data and it would blow his mind.

Hey OP do you happen to have the originals the photographer took before his logo? or before he "didnt" edit them?
Old 06-24-2012, 11:09 PM
05xrunner
4th Gear Member

1st one is way to tight of crop and looks like it might be a tad out of focus or if its the cheesy amount of post done to it.
2nd one isnt bad if you adjust the crop top and to the left to show some forward motion of the photo so its not so centered.
i think #3 is the only real decent salvageable shot

Last edited by 05xrunner; 06-24-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:17 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Beautifulllllllllllllll

Quick Reply: Pictures of my '13 Boss