Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

Trio of blue ovals

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 08:50 PM
SSRFUZZY
1st Gear Member

Default Trio of blue ovals

This past week my son was looking into getting a newer vehicle to go back and forth to work with. He'd been getting a lot of razzing for driving the 65 t bird all the time. So after a bit of looking around and with a bit of haggling and deal making we brought home a new to him 2015 Mustang GT premium package. The Mustang only had 2675 miles on it. He absolutely love's it and has been showing it off to everyone he knows.

Old 08-23-2018, 04:57 AM
08'MustangDude
Banned

Razzing for driving a T-bird, that one? I'd drive that all day should it survive the elements.

We still have a 67 Belvadier in the Family, has been passed down three times now.
6 Cylinder Motor has been rebuilt twice, maybe time for a 318 this time around...
Prior to that, another one that was a four door. We like the old cars, and I'll take that
Mustang too...
Old 08-23-2018, 06:21 AM
GT Nate
2nd Gear Member

Just remind him (show him the YouTube videos of idiots wrecking their Mustangs after leaving Cars & Cofee events) that a Mustang can get away from you real quick... And they'll go above the posted speed limit in a flash! The key is, let off the gas when sh)t gets out of hand. They don't seem to do that in those videos...

Nice car!
Old 08-23-2018, 06:21 AM
GT Nate
2nd Gear Member

Ain't a darn thing wrong with the Tbird!
Old 08-23-2018, 07:17 AM
SSRFUZZY
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by GT Nate
Ain't a darn thing wrong with the Tbird!
Oh! I agree with you guys. He likes the car and loves driving it. He says they'd raz him for driving it too much and in the winter too.. That's what he bought it for. After all he does know his dad can reapir anything on the car. Now the guys at work are jealous as he has the newest,coolest and fastest car on the lot. lol

He's seen the video's of the guys getting out of control. Matter of fact he's shown them to me instead of the other way around. We also had a talk about them getting out of control when the driver gets a little sideways. Our theory is that 1) they're inexperienced drivers, 2) took the traction control off and didn't realize there is a safety built into the system (like a gyro-meter) that if set off will over ride traction control and hook up. I may have to dig deeper to verify that, but it's a theory.

Old 10-07-2018, 12:26 PM
DubfromGA
Pathetic

Super looking cars.

Very nice addition, too. Heck, that 2015 is still in the honeymoon break-in period, lol.