Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

I need pictures of s-197's for my site!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 03:18 AM
washamur
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: I need pictures of s-197's for my site!

Here's some of mine as well ...

My River Road Gallery (Action Shots): (Take whatever you might want)

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../River%20Road/

Some still shots:

If you would like some different angles or something, just let me know ... thanks!
Old 05-06-2008, 07:55 AM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

For every person that gave me pics on this thread, I am giving you all a picture on the gallery page. But for every person who joins the forum and posts something, I will give you your own whole page dedicated to just your car and i will add a a bunch of pictures to your personal page.
I'm not sure whether that falls under Bribery or Blackmail. Either way, I like your style [8D]
Old 05-06-2008, 09:51 AM
06Redfire3V
5th Gear Member

Just went to the website and you already have some the pictures up!!! Sweet!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 11:07 AM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: marcuskeeler

For every person that gave me pics on this thread, I am giving you all a picture on the gallery page. But for every person who joins the forum and posts something, I will give you your own whole page dedicated to just your car and i will add a a bunch of pictures to your personal page.
I'm not sure whether that falls under Bribery or Blackmail. Either way, I like your style [8D]
Thanks. yeah i gotta get the ball rollin somehow. I need members. Thanks AlloyStang for joining, feel free to send me some pics of your car and i will put them on your own personal page. But nonetheless thanks so much everyone who has given me pics so far. Its helped me out more than you know. Keep the pics coming.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:40 AM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

heres a couple pictures of my 6 banger hope they help

Old 05-06-2008, 11:52 AM
jmose77
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ReaperGT

Thanks. yeah i gotta get the ball rollin somehow. I need members. Thanks AlloyStang for joining, feel free to send me some pics of your car and i will put them on your own personal page. But nonetheless thanks so much everyone who has given me pics so far. Its helped me out more than you know. Keep the pics coming.
I am AlloyStang. When I joined mustang forums that name was already taken. So you should have a few pics already. Let me know if you need any more. Here is a good one, I don't know if I sent this or not.

[IMG]local://upfiles/81960/EA11D79224B14CE2BCD52E0C01F55F16.jpg[/IMG]
Old 05-06-2008, 12:52 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jmose77

ORIGINAL: ReaperGT

I am AlloyStang. When I joined mustang forums that name was already taken. So you should have a few pics already. Let me know if you need any more. Here is a good one, I don't know if I sent this or not.

[IMG]local://upfiles/81960/EA11D79224B14CE2BCD52E0C01F55F16.jpg[/IMG]
Oh ok cool, I was like who is alloystang. I didnt see him on the forums :P. Yeah Ive got some pics of your car and im making your page right now. I wanna have some sorta thing where people who look at your page can leave messages and stuff......so look for that in the future. And thanks to washamur and wolfpup for the pics. They will be on the gallery shortly.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:36 PM
zporta
5th Gear Member

you cant take what u want from here...

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/zporta0/
Old 05-06-2008, 02:12 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: zporta

you cant take what u want from here...

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/zporta0/
lol, why not? Just kiddin. Ill throw that sweet car up in the gallery
Old 05-06-2008, 06:28 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

So i was drivin around yesterday lookin for places to take pictures of my car and i saw this mustang just sittin there so i figured id take some pics of it, they turned out pretty cool. I thought id show you guys.

This one turned out cool too.

and this one did as well

Quick Reply: I need pictures of s-197's for my site!