Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Stangpede Members

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Silent_Rein

Default RE: Stangpede Members

hey if he wants to join then its his preference
it woulnt change my life if he did so why does it bother others?
Old 05-27-2008, 01:20 PM
rad_rob
3rd Gear Member

^exactly.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:34 PM
jayk151

I haven't seen anyone with the sticker in the back but Im sure it will look nice, and YES I am a member of Stangpede, and all this stuff is false, Stangpede is the shiznit, I love being a member, we go to all the events, glad to see you wanna join.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:34 PM
Cal26Stang
5th Gear Member

I wont pay to join anything that makes me put a sticker on my car
Old 06-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Jestaar
1st Gear Member

I'm not understanding why when all Lethal asked for was a pic of a sticker, he gets slapped with criticism about a car club he's in? You'll pay more for a tank of gas than you will to join and if that's to rich for some people's blood, then you shouldn't be driving a stang. Secondly, this talk about a "frat" environment and paying for friends.....I see that those slamming Lethal are website contributors here....so how much do I have to pay to be everyone's internet pal here?

I had to register just like hundreds of people that are members here as well. What's the difference between that and sending in an application? The app is for organizational purposes. If I'm banned for this, oh well, I'll go back to lurking and sifting through BS trying to find good advice rather than asking for it.

If someone is a part of a car club, even if you don't like it, why say anything at all? No one's making you join and no one's making you put a sticker on your car, the ignorance amazes me.

Old 06-13-2008, 12:32 PM
juanv8463
2nd Gear Member

I agree with jestaar, I wish I could become a member of the stangpede, but I don't have the time because I work, and go to college, but as soon asI get some time I will become a member. Also its not that you are paying to be a member, but you are just helping an organization that you want to be in. Another disturbing thing is the fact that just because you don't have to pay mustangforums to be a member, you don't want to pay nowhere else, but people sometimes does notrealizes the difference of being infront of a coputer, and real life.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:26 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jestaar

I'm not understanding why when all Lethal asked for was a pic of a sticker, he gets slapped with criticism about a car club he's in? You'll pay more for a tank of gas than you will to join and if that's to rich for some people's blood, then you shouldn't be driving a stang. Secondly, this talk about a "frat" environment and paying for friends.....I see that those slamming Lethal are website contributors here....so how much do I have to pay to be everyone's internet pal here?

I had to register just like hundreds of people that are members here as well. What's the difference between that and sending in an application? The app is for organizational purposes. If I'm banned for this, oh well, I'll go back to lurking and sifting through BS trying to find good advice rather than asking for it.

If someone is a part of a car club, even if you don't like it, why say anything at all? No one's making you join and no one's making you put a sticker on your car, the ignorance amazes me.

im not trying to start anything, im just pointing out that AR and Jasper are long time posters who thought it would be in their best interest to donated money to help make the site better, there is no correlation between that and having friends here, you get friends when you help people, and when you dont bitch when someones testes are handed to you on a silver platter on your command, trust me, it happens.

i could care less if he joins or not, but in light of recent events, my opinion of stangpede is not a good one... But thats all it is, its an opinion, its a free world, and an open forum, so you can tell me when im not allowed to have an opinion anymore, but until then, dont get your panties in a bunch about it.

Old 06-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

my concern isnt joining, or having to pay to join, but more so the fact that its nothing more than a forum and their members post the crap all over other forums. if you went to another mustangforum and posted all over the place about MF decals, you would get banned for spamming,...
Old 06-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Lethaldosage423
4th Gear Member

im becoming a member so i can go on the cruises and do the events not just for the forum. and i think the decals look pretty cool.
I didnt want this to turn into a huge thing like it has Every one is entitled to their opinion and i respect that but all i wanted was a picture lol.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:31 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

seriously though..what would happen if you went to another big mustang site..say the corral, and posted "does anyone have a picture with a MustangForums.com logo on their car"? do you think that they would be like "sure...post'em up!"

Quick Reply: Stangpede Members