Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Stangpede Members

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

Default RE: Stangpede Members

by the way, that last post was in no way a suggestion that people should spam other sites with MF information/questions.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:58 PM
Jestaar
1st Gear Member

Honestly, I can't answer that. I've only been to one other Mustang forum for advice with V6's. I've lurked here for advice a lot longer than I've been a member and I've found the most and the best advice consolidated right here. It just burns me when someone online feels the need to post something unproductive and completely off the topic. Lethal just asked for a pic, if this isn't the place to do it, someone could have just said check with the stangpede website or their forums.

...and yes Fuzzy, I agree wholeheartedly, it is a free country, I did my time fighting for it in Desert Storm years ago, but by the same freedom, why can't someone ask for a pic even if it's from a club you don't like? Anyhow, PM me if you want you girlfriends' bunched panties back, they were hangin' on my Hurst shifter... Just bustin' your *****.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:22 PM
FuzzyDiceRule
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jestaar

Honestly, I can't answer that. I've only been to one other Mustang forum for advice with V6's. I've lurked here for advice a lot longer than I've been a member and I've found the most and the best advice consolidated right here. It just burns me when someone online feels the need to post something unproductive and completely off the topic. Lethal just asked for a pic, if this isn't the place to do it, someone could have just said check with the stangpede website or their forums.

...and yes Fuzzy, I agree wholeheartedly, it is a free country, I did my time fighting for it in Desert Storm years ago, but by the same freedom, why can't someone ask for a pic even if it's from a club you don't like? Anyhow, PM me if you want you girlfriends' bunched panties back, they were hangin' on my Hurst shifter... Just bustin' your *****.

lol, not as bad as the pair i found hanging out of my brothers hatch =P

disease ridden cheetah pattern thongs dont look good sticking out the back of a mustang
Old 06-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Jestaar

I can answer that...any forum would at least remove the post, if not boot you for being a spammer...
Old 06-13-2008, 08:13 PM
juanv8463
2nd Gear Member

now this is kind of out of control, mustangs vs mustangs hahaha, you guys should be complaining for some other things like camaro's forums instead of figthing in here because of anothermustang forum or club[:@]