Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

My 95 Pony V6 the first and the best

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 11:20 AM
Vovovovan
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: My 95 Pony V6 the first and the best

Old 07-14-2008, 11:28 AM
alexr
★★★★★

ORIGINAL: Vovovovan

I rather stay with my v6, cuz GT is just a waste of gas. how much it costs to fill the tank?
trust me, i used to drive an npi v6, and the gas mileage wasnt a whole lot better. maybe 2 or 3 mpg. all of like $2 extra at the pump.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Dream Evil
2nd Gear Member

interesting color, haven't seen to many of those
Old 07-14-2008, 11:32 AM
PennState
6th Gear Member

yeah the v6 and gt are not a big differnce in gas milleage, that is no excuse for not buying a gt.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:37 AM
alexr
★★★★★

ORIGINAL: Vovovovan

glad that some peple can understand me, cuz other pics that I saw here were amazing but would probably cost too many thousands.
I will probably put the new flow master, but I don't want it to be too loud, and first I want to get a cold air intake since it's cheep. and than I'll save some money for a supercharger, but that's not going to happen in the nearest year.
buy the way, just wanted to ask if the car worth tuning if I have 196K miles on it.
id be pretty hesitant to supercharge an engine with that many miles on it. but thats just me.

except for that big scratch on the passenger side, the car looks clean, especially for its mileage. the headlights and tail lights arent my style, and if it were my car, id rip off that huge exhaust tip, but the car still looks nice.

i used to never think so, but after doing it on 2 cars of mine, its a wonder how much nicer a car can look with the right set of wheels. with that DFG color, a set of silver 03 cobra wheels would look sick.

swapping your exhaust for duals is a win-win decision with these cars. 1, it helps with performance, gas mileage, and sound, and it also gets rid of that single dump tip and gives a nice clean look of v8 tips.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Vovovovan
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: yomofoitzjay

yeah the v6 and gt are not a big differnce in gas milleage, that is no excuse for not buying a gt.
I bought it because it was cheep, I didn't even think of a mustang, I just wanted a nice car and surprisely I found this stang for $750 spent another 500 on it and that's how it looks now.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:48 AM
alexr
★★★★★

what did you put the other $500 into? even if you bought the headlights and tail lights, that would leave you with probably like $300ish leftover. the car looks basically stock besides that.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:50 AM
Vovovovan
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ÅЯđồľŀễŗ

except for that big scratch on the passenger side, the car looks clean, especially for its mileage. the headlights and tail lights arent my style, and if it were my car, id rip off that huge exhaust tip, but the car still looks nice.

i used to never think so, but after doing it on 2 cars of mine, its a wonder how much nicer a car can look with the right set of wheels. with that DFG color, a set of silver 03 cobra wheels would look sick.

swapping your exhaust for duals is a win-win decision with these cars. 1, it helps with performance, gas mileage, and sound, and it also gets rid of that single dump tip and gives a nice clean look of v8 tips.
what would you choose for the tail lights? because i'm about to cahnge them anyway.

and how much do you think would the exhaust swap cost? because I thought of it, looks so GT with dual exhaust. and maybe you're right about the tip.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Vovovovan
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ÅЯđồľŀễŗ

what did you put the other $500 into? even if you bought the headlights and tail lights, that would leave you with probably like $300ish leftover. the car looks basically stock besides that.
I had to pull the trunk out for $150 + $80 for the window regulator. and some money for the oil change, inspection, and basic stuff when you buy a used car.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Vovovovan
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dream Evil

interesting color, haven't seen to many of those
the interesting thing about the color is that it looks blue at a dusk and under a flash light, and it's green at a sunny day.

Quick Reply: My 95 Pony V6 the first and the best