Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Pics of my 03 Sonic Blue GT

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 08:55 AM
WOH HRSY
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Pics of my 03 Sonic Blue GT

Who's doing your converter? Did you buy an already modded valve body? I love sonic blue almost as much as laser red ...car looks awesome!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:36 AM
03FstStngKB
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Pics of my 03 Sonic Blue GT

ORIGINAL: gidiup01

Who's doing your converter? Did you buy an already modded valve body? I love sonic blue almost as much as laser red ...car looks awesome!
Yes the car is awesome...can say that again!!! Darrin from BC-Automotive...out of Indiana...I went with him because I heard nothing but good news from him. Italkedto him for almost 3 hours the first time I talkedto him and seemedveryknowledgeable in how to set up a nice street stalled auto mustang. Yes I did purchase an already modded valvebody from him also. I know it is probably cheaper to drill the necessary holes in the original seperator plate but he is making a custom tune not only tailored to the gears I have and the stall that I am going to be putting in but he is going to make the tune work with all 3 components so I am willing to pay a little bit more money for the combo of all three of these elements to work out to my liking.So that is why I want him tosend me just a seperatevalve body all made up because how ever he sets it up...willdictate how the tune is created.He has another partner that is the tune master for him butDarrin himselfbuilds up Autos for anyone who needs a beefer transmission for high horsepower applications. As far as the tune goes I can always send infor another tune...at a cost or just take my stang down to his shop for even more custom tuning where he would drive it and make the tune off of personal seat time. I'm trying the lesser of two evils here to save some $$$$. I have already shelled out some serious dough just the past 2 months.

I have a triple guage pod not seen in my original photos because the tint is hiding itthat was $500 bucks alone when you add up the pod and the3 autometer guages. They are the full electric sweep ones...expensive as hell...probably really didn't needem but itreally sets off the look with the windows downand puts a little fear factor...lol...in anyone else rolling along side of me[8D]...now if I can just make it whine a little...I would be happy. Well...down the road I most likely will make the transition from N/A to F/I...just wanted a quick little street car that performs well out the hole...and I think that will happen when I get the set-up I have been dreaming about for over a year or so...which is how long I have had the car.