Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Mustang Majulius - Fresh wash & wax, new Bullitt rims

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 04:03 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

Yeah tell me about it............................................ I parked behind her because I have a 6 year old brother who plays in the mud and throws it all over the place in the other parking spot which is why I had to wash it yesterday. I figured I'd rather not have mud all over my car so I parked behind her... I'd settle for mud anytime over this.

Last edited by maxshuty; 05-29-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:07 PM
jrhykushi
4th Gear Member

please dont put chrome on the body
looks extremely tacky and cheap. dont rice out your mustang
Old 05-29-2009, 07:11 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

I think he was just talking about the front bumper. I really dont like chrome anywhere else except the rims :P

The final results of the damage are 2 dents, the rest is covered up by my touchup paint and hardly noticable. My mom said to go get estimates to get it fix and I told her it's probably going to cost more to get it fixed than it would to just buy a new bumper so she said she'll buy me a new bumper and for me to pick one out -- she said to get a cool one, I'm assuming like a GT/CS or something. I told her I didn't want a new one and I could live with it the way it is... then my dad came home and said get a new bumper. It's a nice car and it should say that way...

So apparently I'll be getting a new bumper but I dont know if I want one or not... moving to an apartment end of the summer and their helping me out with the apartment so I really dont want to bother them with other costs too... ahh
Old 05-29-2009, 08:01 PM
TheHighlander
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by maxshuty
I think he was just talking about the front bumper. I really dont like chrome anywhere else except the rims :P

The final results of the damage are 2 dents, the rest is covered up by my touchup paint and hardly noticable. My mom said to go get estimates to get it fix and I told her it's probably going to cost more to get it fixed than it would to just buy a new bumper so she said she'll buy me a new bumper and for me to pick one out -- she said to get a cool one, I'm assuming like a GT/CS or something. I told her I didn't want a new one and I could live with it the way it is... then my dad came home and said get a new bumper. It's a nice car and it should say that way...

So apparently I'll be getting a new bumper but I dont know if I want one or not... moving to an apartment end of the summer and their helping me out with the apartment so I really dont want to bother them with other costs too... ahh
Well, let us know what ya end up gettin'
Old 05-29-2009, 08:20 PM
digitalcos
3rd Gear Member

what about a GT take-off. If you don't want the fog lights you can just go with the GT take-off bumper, but you'll have to find a GT grille to go with it, because the V6 and GT grilles are a different size.

My guess would be that the cost of a new V6 bumper painted and installed is going to cost more than the GT take off that's already painted and ready to install. And, a GT front bumper gives you a lot more choice for chin spoilers if you wanted to go that root in the future.

P.S. - If anyone wants to accuse me of being "rice" because I've got chrome trim around my grille, well, I guess McQueen was "rice" too, so I guess I can live with that.

Last edited by digitalcos; 05-29-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:28 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

I dont think your rice at all heh.
I was planning on getting the GT front I just hate how much that stinkin grill costs on most websites... like $100 for the grill + shipping. I'm just going to wait until something good pops up on ebay or somewhere else.