Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Black V6 Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 01:38 AM
allaflhollows

Default Black V6 Photoshoot

Well, I was washing my car today with my girlfriend and we said what the hell.

Bone stock V6.

My girlfriend's Avenger decided to join the party.

Future mods on my Pony:
-GT Take off exhaust
-8.8 4.10:1 Rear
-Shelby Rear Valance
-GT Front
-Shaker Hood
-Ford Racing CAI
-Underdrive Pully
-A good tune

Sooner or later I'll buy either a Powerhouse Turbo Kits or fabricate a twin turbo system.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:19 AM
staggolee
4th Gear Member

Lookin good! Few things look better than a nice, clean black car. Btw, did you lower grill pop out some how? You can usually find them cheap if you want
Old 07-03-2009, 01:04 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

Not quite bone stock! You've got antenna delete!
Nice car(s)!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
Put those Rims you've got on that car on Craigslist. I got $300 for mine and they had 36,000 miles on them and were in "fair" condition (few dings and curb rashes).
Then search around for a good deal on some bullitt rims, probably around $400-$450.
I needed new tires on mine when I did this, and the new tires would have cost me something like $300(?) if I remember.
I ended up picking up some Bullitt rims with 4K miles on them for $400 and I paid the guy $25 for hauling them to me... Grand total of $125 for near-brand new rims and tires. (They look brand new, and with 4K miles you really can't beat that!)

Very clean car you've got there though!!
Old 07-03-2009, 05:33 PM
allaflhollows

Originally Posted by staggolee
Lookin good! Few things look better than a nice, clean black car. Btw, did you lower grill pop out some how? You can usually find them cheap if you want
The grille was gone when I got it. There a lot of dings as well, the previous owner didn't take care of it. So now I am going to spruce her up, maybe a new coat of paint and some bondo on the body line dings.

Originally Posted by maxshuty
Not quite bone stock! You've got antenna delete!
Nice car(s)!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
Put those Rims you've got on that car on Craigslist. I got $300 for mine and they had 36,000 miles on them and were in "fair" condition (few dings and curb rashes).
Then search around for a good deal on some bullitt rims, probably around $400-$450.
I needed new tires on mine when I did this, and the new tires would have cost me something like $300(?) if I remember.
I ended up picking up some Bullitt rims with 4K miles on them for $400 and I paid the guy $25 for hauling them to me... Grand total of $125 for near-brand new rims and tires. (They look brand new, and with 4K miles you really can't beat that!)

Very clean car you've got there though!!

The antenna is sitting in my trunk. I just think it looks out of place on the front.

As for the rims, I am going to some SVT rims. Although the bullitt rims are very nice, its not the look I'm going for.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:57 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

+1 on those rims your going for!
Definitely nice!
Was just trying to give a word for the wise on saving a pretty penny

Also you should check out the 3" shorty antenna, I have one (got it off of eBay), gets really crappy reception but looks a lot better IMO.