Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Congrats to all our Carshow Winners! - Pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 01:39 PM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Default Congrats to all our Carshow Winners! - Pics

AmericanMuscle would like to congratulate Tony M., Rick B., Tommy L., Mike B., Donnie H., and Rick N. on winning their respective classes at our FIRST ANNUAL CARSHOW this past weekend. Below is a pic of the BEST IN SHOW winning car.

We have the complete list of winners, photos and videos on our blog so you can check them out for yourself - and tell us if you think we picked the best of the best.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:36 PM
alexr
★★★★★

that was a fun show. incredible turnout for the first time.

if i may say though, i would hope you guys work on the "space" for next time. the lot didnt seem very well utilized for getting the most amount of cars in there while still being able to walk around. when i pulled up, i had a preregistered ticket to show my car, and i was turned down because it was "full" already, just to walk in and see tons of empty spaces where there could have been plenty more cars. if the registration was free, i could have cared less, but to pay a $10 registration fee, then get turned away, was kinda bush. plus, i think the parking lot across the street was a bigger show than the warehouse's lot.

all-in-all it went well. i mean i understand theres gonna be things that could have been done better, the first time around, but it seemed like everything went good, and it seemed to draw a big crowd from all over.

what was up with the dyno though? every car that i saw run, increased its HP numbers by (almost?) exactly 10hp every run. i remember seeing a blue s197 GT on there, its first run showed 251hp, 2nd run 261, and 3rd run 271.