Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Great photos from a Malibu cruise with the H-Team!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Hotchkis
Former Sponsor

Default Great photos from a Malibu cruise with the H-Team!

Every winter we are reminded how lucky we are to be auto enthusiasts in Southern California. While enthusiasts across the country are prepping for the holidays and Winter projects, we get to cruise all year long.

With that in mind, John Hotchkis decided to organize our first H-Team car cruise through some of the most well-known driving roads in the world - and pair it with a car show that benefits a very worthwhile charity - all on a Sunday morning in December!

For those not in the know, the H-Team is an exclusive group of drivers that run Hotchkis Total Vehicle Systems - but joining the H-Team requires more than just suspension parts. All members share a common belief: that cars are built to be driven, and driven hard.

This H-Team cruise included Mike and Barbara Hickman in their Chevy C10, Dan Weishaar in his 1962 Dodge (his Road Runner is in the Hotchkis shop getting a roll cage), Rob Phillips in his C10,

Elana Scherr begin_of_the_skype_highlighting*****end_of_the_sky pe_highlighting in her '70 Challenger, Dan Kahn in his '99 Camaro SS, Aaron Ogawa in the E-Max Challenger and other Hotchkis friends eager for some serious Sunday driving.

John drove our latest project car - the 2011 Camaro SS we've dubbed "F-11" to the show, freshly christened with new SS stripes.

At the show, John was also reunited with an old friend, H-Team member number 001, Robert Pierik. Robert is the proud owner of a Hotchkis legend, one the first and most famous Hotchkis builds ever, the F-71 Camaro.

We drove Kanan Dume, Decker Canyon and Mulholland with two C-10s, two Challengers, three Camaros, a '54 Ford Panamericana race car, a '62 Dodge, a new Mustang GT and more, all cruising in a pack and enjoying the drive. By the way, did we mention it was raining?

Besides our own photos, we are proud to share photos from the excellent car website Speedhunters. Speedhunters photographers Mike and Linhbergh came along on the cruise and their photos really sum up the adventure!

Old 12-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Man those are some nice cars.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:19 AM
9redfox3
4th Gear Member

Nice rides and pics thanks for sharing and welcome to mf's !
Old 12-15-2010, 07:20 AM
red07Pony
3rd Gear Member

Very nice pics...and may I personally say how lucky you are to live in a climate that allows year round....if you've seen my "winter pictures" thread you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about LOL....

Thanks for sharing, looks like a great cruise and of course some really hot cars
Old 12-15-2010, 11:14 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Nice, even for Chevy/Mopar
Old 12-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Nice pics!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:16 PM
ProjectGT

looked like fun
Old 01-08-2011, 12:53 PM
95 BLOWN GT
5th Gear Member

nice cars ....oh how i hate winter
Old 02-02-2011, 12:29 PM
dwhite

I agree with "95 BLOWN GT"...I hate winter too. We just had a blizzard here today. It took me two hours to clean the snow out from in front of my house!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:42 AM
denise80

Oh these are really nice pics.Thanks for posting them here.

Quick Reply: Great photos from a Malibu cruise with the H-Team!