Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

>> HOT << All New JLT "Next Generation" Intake!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Default >> HOT << All New JLT "Next Generation" Intake!!

As many may or may not know, I’ve been good friends with Jay at JLT for many years, dating back to when Jay lived in upstate NY in the 90’s!

….and when I purchased my ’03 DSG Cobra back in 2005, I turned to Jay for a cold air intake! …and since that time I’ve used numerous other JLT parts and products!! Currently, both of my Cobra’s JLT RAI kit’s…

After recently reading about, and speaking wit Jay about his latest JLT “Next Generation” RAI, Jay has given the opportunity to install this state of the art kit on Both of my Cobra’s!!!!

Here's some Pics of the Install process....Which is VERY SIMPLE!!! I had BOTH Cobra's completed and having a "Cold One"
in less then an hour!! Gotta say, LOVE the new look and the install is straight forward!!!

These kits will be available for the RAI & CAI January 1st for many Mustangs!!!! .... Link to JLT << LINK >>

So here's a 1st Look at the all new JLT "Next Generation" RAI....Enjoy!!

Lets start with the Wife's TR Cobra.....Before:

After:

Time to move over to the DSG....Before

After:

FYI...You want to see how well the JLT Breather works...The Accufab SBTB still look Brand New!!!!!!!

Thanks again Jay, very nice product!!