Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

SVE Drift Wheels Installed on my 2013 DIB Mustang!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 02:20 PM
iceguyb14
3rd Gear Member

Cool SVE Drift Wheels Installed on my 2013 DIB Mustang!

Got my new 19x9.5 SVE Drift Wheels installed last night and snapped a few pics today and did a quick little video review! I'm loving the new wheels. They look great, fit great, and weigh 26.5 lbs which is lighter than a lot of other wheels out there. Anyway let me know what you guys think!

Old 06-21-2012, 04:35 PM
SKTER97
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by iceguyb14
Got my new 19x9.5 SVE Drift Wheels installed last night and snapped a few pics today and did a quick little video review! I'm loving the new wheels. They look great, fit great, and weigh 26.5 lbs which is lighter than a lot of other wheels out there. Anyway let me know what you guys think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5m9YhXKd34
you always one step ahead of me lol, so how do you like them so far, how is the quality!!! i thought about going 18s and with the nitto package i want a bigger tire in the rear, but never really thought about just swapping rims, would be alot cheaper lol
Old 06-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Jarrod@latemodel
Former Sponsor

Like I said on the other forum, the car looks sick man. Love the DIB!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:13 PM
SKTER97
1st Gear Member

Did you just switch out tpms from your factory wheels to your new wheels, what do they just unscrew or something !!!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:46 PM
iceguyb14
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by SKTER97
you always one step ahead of me lol, so how do you like them so far, how is the quality!!! i thought about going 18s and with the nitto package i want a bigger tire in the rear, but never really thought about just swapping rims, would be alot cheaper lol
Lol they are good quality. Look great and the finish is great. And yeah it was less than $700 for the wheels and new lugs shipped. Then $121 installed including new valvestem stuff for the tpms.

Originally Posted by Jarrod@latemodel
Like I said on the other forum, the car looks sick man. Love the DIB!
thanks man!

Did you just switch out tpms from your factory wheels to your new wheels, what do they just unscrew or something !!!
Yeah you just have to replace the parts that can get messed up when removing the tpms. Got them installed, mounted, balanced, and the tpms switched for $121 including the new valvestem stuff.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:04 PM
SKTER97
1st Gear Member

ok cool thats what im gonna do then and just get some bigger tires in the future that way i can get my sct bama tuner alone with jlt and h pipe lol, now to find a shop capable of switching out the tpms for me, remember i live in a small town lol
Old 06-21-2012, 06:20 PM
SKTER97
1st Gear Member

So when u going back to the track man, cant wait till you get into the 11s, get some good tires, and maybe headers and do away with the cats and you should be close!!! I need to get moving on my upgrades lol
Old 06-21-2012, 06:48 PM
SKTER97
1st Gear Member

One last question before i order lol, the front ones are 9.5 wide right, thats not to wide for the front stock tires correct, u had no issues with that??
Old 06-22-2012, 06:21 AM
iceguyb14
3rd Gear Member

ok cool thats what im gonna do then and just get some bigger tires in the future that way i can get my sct bama tuner alone with jlt and h pipe lol, now to find a shop capable of switching out the tpms for me, remember i live in a small town lol
So when u going back to the track man, cant wait till you get into the 11s, get some good tires, and maybe headers and do away with the cats and you should be close!!! I need to get moving on my upgrades lol
One last question before i order lol, the front ones are 9.5 wide right, thats not to wide for the front stock tires correct, u had no issues with that??
Lol. Most shops can do it. I went to pep boys and they did a good job. Idk when I'll be going to the track next. I don't want to do too much hard launches on my torsen diff. I've heard they aren't really meant for drag racing. And yeah the wheels are 9.5 all around and the stock 255/40/19 fit the wheels fine.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:27 PM
BracketRacing.com
1st Gear Member

Your car looks great! Well done!

Quick Reply: SVE Drift Wheels Installed on my 2013 DIB Mustang!