Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Her First Car Show! - Mustangs Unlimited August 2012

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 06:51 PM
bigD1515
3rd Gear Member

Default Her First Car Show! - Mustangs Unlimited August 2012

Last Sunday, me and ZPounds07GT here from the forum were going to our first car show with our 'stangs. Well of course it got rained out and rescheduled for this weekend. This week, his car was getting some parts painted and won't be ready until tomorrow! Bummer -_- We will be getting some nice shots of our clean and waxed cars soon so yay! But the cool guy that he is, tagged along with me and we went to the show! Had a great turn out (50+ cars) Really cool seeing all the nice cars, old and young (had a couple '13s actually!) TOOK SOME PICTARS FOR YOU! Enjoy guys and gals xD

My car chillin'

Down our row

Love this Cobra's paint and how it changes colors! Even the interior does as well

A woman drove this BOSS 302 ;p

Can you say unique? Identical on both except for the license plate saying "Villain" on the car and "Wiplash" on the trailer. For darn sure whiplash from so many double-takes!

Back of that same guy's trailer

CLEAN black 2013 5.0

The other V6 at the show. At least mine is tastefully modded! He Plasti-Dipped his front bumper....okay? Moving on...

Clean classic 5 oh!

SALEEN!!! ;p So sexy

My favorite Mach 1 at the show. I love that orange color!

BAM! Mmmm!

Love that ***

Annddddd back at home

Fun show for my first time! Didn't get a shot of all the cars. Had a couple award winning older Mach 1's and a few 10+ Shelby's. Another woman drove this Roush looking very much like the "Gone in 60 Seconds" Mustang. Pretty cool to be able to see all of the cars and shop in the Mustangs Unlimited store! Tried so hard to not buy anything xD Gotta save up for some rims But hope you all enjoy!

Last edited by bigD1515; 08-26-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Wow man those are some nice rides (including yours)!
Old 08-26-2012, 07:09 PM
bigD1515
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
Wow man those are some nice rides (including yours)!
Thanks dude! Wish Zac could've had his car too but atleast he's getting some new car swag! I should've gotten pics of more cars but man time flew by! Really fun
Old 08-26-2012, 07:45 PM
fruhdaddy
3rd Gear Member

great pics
Old 08-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Code Vision
1st Gear Member

That looks like it was a blast.

I couldn't tell it was a trailer till I saw the next picture, it almost looks like a photo-edit!

can anyone ID those wheels on the Black 2013? I'm struggling with the right color/style for my own, and that doesn't look too bad.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:40 PM
SoIL Mustang
1st Gear Member

Love all of those '13s. And that matching mustang trailer is sick! Looks like a great little show. Wish we had more Mustang car shows in the STL area.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:47 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Lots of great cars showed up today...the weather was really nice!
Old 08-26-2012, 09:53 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Code Vision
That looks like it was a blast.

I couldn't tell it was a trailer till I saw the next picture, it almost looks like a photo-edit!

can anyone ID those wheels on the Black 2013? I'm struggling with the right color/style for my own, and that doesn't look too bad.
They were Foose Nitrous wheels but the guy had them powder coated that way I believe.

I really wish I coulda had my car in the show. Would have been nice to show off some new paint but it didn't work out. I had a great time. I'm definitely hoping we can both do the one in November up there and maybe figure out some others to join.

And by the way everyone, that Cobra had the Mystic Paint on it, it's hard to tell in the picture because of the camera but it's a pretty sick color.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:10 PM
bigD1515
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05 Mustang
Lots of great cars showed up today...the weather was really nice!
05 Mustang you were one of those black cobras? Nice! Glad someone else from the forums was there besides us I'll have to keep up with you from time to time and see what's going on show wise! Gonna check out your videos now
Old 08-27-2012, 07:06 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bigD1515
05 Mustang you were one of those black cobras? Nice! Glad someone else from the forums was there besides us I'll have to keep up with you from time to time and see what's going on show wise! Gonna check out your videos now
no, my car wasn't out there yesterday....I came out there with my oldest son, a buddy of mine and his two boys...

The next show that I'm planning on attending with be The Summit Racing show on 09-Sept....down at Summit Racing. Should be a pretty big turnout. I know that several members of the club I'm a member of are planning to attend as well as other locals.

Hit me up some time, there's always something going on.

Quick Reply: Her First Car Show! - Mustangs Unlimited August 2012