Michigan Regional Chapter Chapter President: MYGT500

New Michigan Chapter

Old 05-10-2010, 09:40 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Default New Michigan Chapter

Hello to all the Michiganders out there....welcome to the MF.com Regional chapter for MI and I hope to see it grow and expand....I have plans to organize a meet and greet similar to the one we have for the forum every year in the Midwest and meeting in MI....should be fun and I will keep all posted on the details. Jason- MYGT500 chapter pres and site moderator

an thoughts, ideas, questions, or concerns feel free to PM me or make a thread about it!

Lets get a list started for members

MYGT500- chapter pres
?- vice pres

Last edited by mygt500; 05-13-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:42 PM
JimC

I just noticed this - didn't see anything announcing it and almost missed it in the list.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:32 PM
funmoneypit

Hi everyone. I live in the Kalamazoo area. Glad to see one starting in this area. I will keep an eye on this thread for any upcoming news.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:38 PM
jamesgribley
1st Gear Member

Default Canton Here

Hey there!!

I am from Canton...been lurking and posting a bit....really like it here. Nice to see a MI Chapter. So far I have met a couple of other from canton too....

Good to see this section and would be happy to see it grow!!

Gribley
Old 05-11-2010, 08:48 PM
seaofwires

I'm up north in Mid Michigan little bit of a drive but just a good excuse to take it our for a drive =)
Old 05-12-2010, 04:05 AM
joelr9801
1st Gear Member

Nice to see a MI regional page! Warren checking in here
Old 05-12-2010, 10:50 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Hello all......Hey JimC nice to see you here...I need to get this out to all the other MI members too....seems its not being noticed on the site perhaps?

Last edited by mygt500; 05-13-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:53 PM
JimC

With all of the site changes I think that this is easy to miss. If I hadn't clicked on the general tab and happened to notice it scrolling down to the section I wanted I would never have seen it. My guess is that most of the Michigan members do like I do - they have a tab set on their "favorites" or rarely look at the other sections that they don't frequent.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:25 PM
bigstick
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
Hello to all the Michiganders out there....welcome to the MF.com Regional chapter for MI and I hope to see it grow and expand....I have plans to organize a meet and greet similar to the one we have for the forum every year in the Midwest and meeting in MI....should be fun and I will keep all posted on the details. Jason- MYGT500 chapter pres and site moderator

an thoughts, ideas, questions, or concerns feel free to PM me or make a thread about it!

Lets get a list started for members and if anyone would like to be VP feel free to send a PM to myself or Demon340

MYGT500- chapter pres
?- vice pres
Count me in for any meet and greets. Mustangs are few and far between in the north and I'm looking forward to see some of these mods in person.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:30 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Originally Posted by JimC
With all of the site changes I think that this is easy to miss. If I hadn't clicked on the general tab and happened to notice it scrolling down to the section I wanted I would never have seen it. My guess is that most of the Michigan members do like I do - they have a tab set on their "favorites" or rarely look at the other sections that they don't frequent.
Thanks JimC....I never took that into consideration....I will have to make some PM's to all my MI friends on the forum
Originally Posted by bigstick
Count me in for any meet and greets. Mustangs are few and far between in the north and I'm looking forward to see some of these mods in person.
Sweet.....I will keep you posted!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Michigan Chapter