Minnesota Regional Chapter Chapter President: sonicx

Post Pics of your Minnesota Mustangs here!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Trekker-1701
2nd Gear Member

Default Post Pics of your Minnesota Mustangs here!

Hi All,

I thought it might be interesting to see some pics of our fellow Minnesota Mustang enthusiasts rides, so here is a thread where we can post 'em. And seeing as I came up with the idea, I guess I'll go ahead and get it started with a few pics of my Sonic Blue 2005 Mustang GT.

If you are a member of the Minnesota Regional Chapter here on Mustang Forums, post a picture or two of your 'Stang. We would love to see 'em.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:32 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Jay, it might be a hard sell here. Considering the few MN ppl on here don't post up often in the winter time. haha but never-the-less good idea. As for see your car lake-side, I'll continue the trend

BTW: Which lake??

Old 12-02-2010, 12:08 AM
jp1967stang
2nd Gear Member

This is my baby parents bought it over 22 years ago. Remember playing in it as a kid before they restored it. Grew up in this car been to car shows and cruzin around with the pops all growing up in it. When i got older it went to storage and sat their due to having to many cars at the house was sitting their for about 6 or so years. Then out of no where when i was in iraq i called the parents and they said they were thinking of selling it left me dieing for a wile then told me they were just kidding and said if i wanted i can buy it. Asked how much and they said for what it cost to restore it years ago. So 2200 dollars latter i have my dream car.

Its a 289 4 barrel with toploader, some rare options is its an orginal bench seat car have build sheet saying that .It also has powersteering and rally pack.Has but their off right now just because i like it better this way is factory a/c, power brakes.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Trekker-1701
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
Jay, it might be a hard sell here. Considering the few MN ppl on here don't post up often in the winter time. haha but never-the-less good idea. As for see your car lake-side, I'll continue the trend

BTW: Which lake??
All of these shots were taken at a rest stop on Hwy 63 on the Minnesota side of Lake Pepin on our way home from picking up the car in the Chicago area last fall. I know it seems like a long way to go, but I wanted a blue S197 Mustang GT with a black leather interior and a 5 speed manual, and it was one of the only ones within 300 miles of Minneapolis when I was ready to buy. I had a choice of this one or a Vista Blue '07 for a little more money. I went with the '05 'cause I liked the Sonic Blue color just a little better than Vista Blue. It just seems to "pop" a little better than Vista Blue. I'm glad I did!
Old 12-02-2010, 11:09 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Gotcha Jay, yeah never been there. Mines' taken at White Bear Lake.
And if you you haven't realized.... im all bout sonic blue too as well Best color mustang period. Yea i maybe a bit bias. You made a wise choice. jk jk
Old 12-12-2010, 08:11 PM
sonicx
speed'n

clean car ^
Old 12-12-2010, 08:12 PM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

This pictures a good three years old and I don't have the car anymore but heres what it looked like

Old 12-16-2010, 09:03 PM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by sonicx
clean car ^
Thanks. It looked like this before it was fixed...

Old 02-06-2011, 09:00 AM
MustangFTW

its a 67 289, waiting for warmer weather to paint

also just sent in my resume for a couple part time jobs at the U so hopefully ill be buying a '05 or newer mustang soon. well not soon with 9$/hr but hey gotta start somewhere.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:06 PM
Zrxpilot

Pictures aint the easiest to load but here it is. Dont know why the things show up so damn big.

Quick Reply: Post Pics of your Minnesota Mustangs here!