MOCSEM (Mustang Owners Club Of Southeastern Michigan)

CDC at Mustang Memories - August 12th!!!

Old 08-10-2012, 11:12 AM
CDCSales
Former Sponsor

Default CDC at Mustang Memories - August 12th!!!

Hello everyone!!

Classic Design Concepts will be attending two very big car shows here in Detroit beginning August 12th leading up to the Woodward Dream Cruise on August 18th!! If you plan on participating in the Dream Cruise whether you're local or visiting from out of town, there is no better time to take advantage of some amazing deals here at CDC!

We will be bringing our Trailer to a few HUGE Mustang events this upcoming week! If you plan on attending either, I urge you to come by the CDC trailer for some free stickers & license plate frames, $15 T-shirts, and a chance to win our $1500 Mustang Makeover!!! We will be selecting one lucky winner to receive a complete vehicle makeover featuring a MINIMUM of $1500 worth of CDC product of their choice. Gift certificates will be given out through several interactive contests as well!!

The shows are as follows:

August 12th - Mustang Memories (MOCSEM) @ Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn, MI

August 18th - Mustang Alley @ Woodward Dream Cruise in Ferndale, MI

We will be offering some GREAT Install & Show Specials for customers ALL WEEK from 8/12-8/18. It's the perfect time to buy the CDC product you've always wanted for your Mustang!!

Please call 866-624-7997 or email Reon at rjd@classicdesignconcepts.com to set up your installation appointment as slots fill up quickly!!

We look forward to seeing you throughout the week here at our shop in Wixom, MI as well as at Mustang Memories and Mustang Alley!! Be sure to stop by and say hello if you're in town!

Regards,
Jake
Old 08-10-2012, 07:42 PM
JimC

I'll see you guys there after I'm done with my parking duty. Need to sign up for the makeover!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:05 AM
CDCSales
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by JimC
I'll see you guys there after I'm done with my parking duty. Need to sign up for the makeover!
The drawing will be today! I hope you got your name in that box!!
Old 08-13-2012, 04:39 PM
JimC

Got my name in the box - but no call yet today :-(
Old 08-14-2012, 09:36 AM
CDCSales
Former Sponsor

Got my name in the box - but no call yet today :-(
Not to worry, Jim. The decision has yet to be made!
Old 08-14-2012, 03:14 PM
JimC

;-)

waiting for the announcement
Old 08-15-2012, 06:12 AM
JimC

Thank you for the call Jake - and thank you CDC! Can't wait to get to Mustang Alley on Saturday now - the car will look very different at the end of the day. Reon said that you plan to have progress pictures up on your facebook page throughout the day
Old 08-15-2012, 07:47 AM
CDCSales
Former Sponsor

Thank you for the call Jake - and thank you CDC! Can't wait to get to Mustang Alley on Saturday now - the car will look very different at the end of the day. Reon said that you plan to have progress pictures up on your facebook page throughout the day
You're very welcome, Jim! Congratulations on winning the Mustang Makeover

We'll document your build via Facebook all day on CDC's Page for everyone to watch your Mustang come together! It's going to be an amazing show.

Best,
Jake
Old 08-15-2012, 09:17 PM
JimC

Looking forward to seeing you and Reon Saturday! The car should look very different by the end of the day.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:36 PM
JimC

Thanks Reon and Jake - had a great time yesterday and will get with you on the date to drop the car at the shop for the last pieces!

Yes, I won the make over from Classic Design Concepts at the Mustang Memories show. We started the process yesterday, but ran out of time. The transformation was done in Mustang Alley during the Woodward Dream Cruise. Still need to put in the dead pedal, the hood graphics, license plate frame and license plate surround in the rear. But they did get the light bar, hood struts, RTR Performance grill, RTR chin spoiler, side splitters and rear splitter, and custom door sills.

Stock vs Performance grill - the stock one has a lot of blockage when you pull it out and look at the back

chin spoiler - compared to a stock GT

side splitters

Rear splitter - compared to stock

I had lighted door sills already that said MUSTANG, but CDC had an idea for custom door sills

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CDC at Mustang Memories - August 12th!!!