Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

transformers

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 05:30 PM
LT1RUNNER
1st Gear Member

Default RE: transformers

ORIGINAL: ripped camel

The movie was great, that chick was freaking hot, and that camaro was badass looking! I don't know why so many ford fanboys have to hate on it. I have a mustang, but can definitely admit that the new camaro will be the nicest looking ride on the street. Sure it took Ford to have the ***** to make a retro stang, but chevy of course took that idea and perfected it with a remake of the 69 SS Camaro.

It's very modern and retro looking, Is supposed to have the LS2 engine in it stock, and run quicker 1/4 mile sprints than the GTO, and has a badass looking interior. I don't know where you guys get your info but your off in left field! It's not going to be slow like so many think.

Btw, the camaro is built on the Zeta platform, which I believe is the same as the GTO as previously mentioned.
Both cars were badass! I loved the way they both looked and you wouldn't go wrong owning either one. I currently own a 94 Z28 and I would have a new Camaro in my garage ASAP.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:14 AM
ravenforbidden
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: transformers

Ya know what, I like the way Chevy got it's act in gear. What I don't like is that they cut the line.

I will die with a Mustang, besides if the Pony was a good car it'd make it a family car, and I'm not about to support any more than 3 doors on any Mustang so help me God I'll shoot the CEO.

The new Saleen Mustang is actually not to bad, I had to **** one off the other day to enjoy the speed of my Foxbody on full shot of NOS