Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Life Succession of the V-6 Apologist

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Madskillz2005

Default Life Succession of the V-6 Apologist

Life Succession ofthe V-6 Apologist

V6 Guy: Hey Everybody I just bought a new Mustang V-6.
Hater: Lame dude, why didn't you get the GT!

V6 Guy: Well, yeah, hey... that was lame. I am going down there tomorrow to make a trade.
Hater: Lame—why get a Mustang GT, when you could have a GTO?

V6 Guy: Yes, I guess you are right! I need a GTO... that would be so cool.
Hater: What are you stupid or something!!! Why would you get a GTO right when the release of the new Camaro is so close?

V6 Guy: Good point... I will wait for the new Camaro and get the V-8 hi-po!!! I will certainly be cool then.
Hater: Now I know you are stupid.... You are going to spend that much money on an American piece of crap when you could buy a Lamborghini Jalpa?

V6 Guy: Ewwww Yeah!!! A Lamborghini Jalpa. I think I know of a guy selling one. I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Hater: You are telling me that you are going to get a V-8 when you could have the V-12 of the Countach? I bet you also ride the short bus and wipe boogies on your shirt.

V6 Guy: Well no... I see your point. I better sell my home and auction off my kids and see if I can get a bid in for one of those.
Hater: Ha ha... all the McLaren F1's are going to be wiping your butt all over the streets now!!!

V6 Guy: Well screw them... I'm going to get a McLaren F1 too!
Hater: Oh yeah, well I am going to take my Bugatti Veyron and trash that piece of crap as soon as you do...

...and thus the story goes on and on and on...

Moral of the story..."It's not the ride... It's the rider!" (Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift)

LOL... I just wanted to poke a little fun of some of the banter I have read over the years on these forums = )
I am looking forward to being a part of the crew, you are great bunch of guys from what I have read!
Old 09-27-2007, 05:44 PM
SVTJohn
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Life Succession of the V-6 Apologist

Yeah dude i hate people that are like that.(the haters)Anytime i ask if this mod, or that modwill help in power gains, they are like, ' you have a v6 it's slow, get a gt." i'm like maybe i can't afford one you smartie. Also i released SOMEnot all butsome of the gt members hate on v6 members about power and crap, but i don't see alot of cobra on gt hate. I'm confused.
[sm=dontgetit.gif]

btw, i never apologize i'm just like STFU i goddamn can't afford a GT you **************[sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 09-27-2007, 08:11 PM
stangant
5th Gear Member

thats so true of those people i have a v6 and love it. yea a gt or faster would be great but that would just mean more money in speeding tickets. lol
Old 09-28-2007, 07:36 AM
ShadowWulf
2nd Gear Member

V6 Mustang:

- Because building performance is cooler than buying it from the factory.

- Because I don't care about racing every jackoffin a Maxima, 325i, SRT4, etcwho wants to race me from a stoplight.

- Because some people don't need HP to be fast... (not talking about drag racing, of course)
Old 09-28-2007, 08:12 AM
35thAnni99GT
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ShadowWulf

V6 Mustang:

Yeah cause we all know those GT's are just LOADED with performance from the factory.

- Because I don't care about racing every jackoffin a Maxima, 325i, SRT4, etcwho wants to race me from a stoplight.

I know guys in GT's that refuse to race anyone and guys in V6's that insist on racing fat guys on mopeds just cause they pulled up and looked at them. Its about the driver.

- Because some people don't need HP to be fast... (not talking about drag racing, of course)

Just like the guy in the Civic Si doesn't need HP to be fast, I mean cmon, he has VTEC.
I don't hate on guys with V6's, but I don't tend to get along with them as well because as soon as they see me they're like oh look at thiscool guy drivinghis GT. I'm not saying that's how it is everywhere, but in the midwest its like they have short guy syndrome. They just see something with two more cylinders and they're automatically jackholes.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:55 AM
ShadowWulf
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 35thAnni99GT
I don't hate on guys with V6's, but I don't tend to get along with them as well because as soon as they see me they're like oh look at thiscool guy drivinghis GT. I'm not saying that's how it is everywhere, but in the midwest its like they have short guy syndrome. They just see something with two more cylinders and they're automatically jackholes.
You completely missed all the points I was getting at, oh well, it's not important.

I'm sorry you deal with V6 jackholes where you live. It's unfortunate that some people can't appreciate another person's nice car, whether it's a faster or slower car, V8,V6,I4, turbo, s/c, n/aor whatever.

P.S.:Your black GT looks great.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:22 PM
SVTJohn
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 35thAnni99GT

ORIGINAL: ShadowWulf

V6 Mustang:

Yeah cause we all know those GT's are just LOADED with performance from the factory.

I know guys in GT's that refuse to race anyone and guys in V6's that insist on racing fat guys on mopeds just cause they pulled up and looked at them. Its about the driver.

Just like the guy in the Civic Si doesn't need HP to be fast, I mean cmon, he has VTEC.
what does short guy syndrome mean? i'm 6'3 and not to brag *cough*cough* a beast. Also i drive a v6. Are you implying v6 guys are puny?????
Old 09-28-2007, 04:57 PM
35thAnni99GT
3rd Gear Member

No, short guy syndrome is a term I refer to becausesome short guys like to act cocky and start **** because they feel like they have to make up for their lack of physical height. Wikipedia it.