Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

People love our cars....

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 11:48 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

Default RE: People love our cars....

ORIGINAL: Sancho805

ORIGINAL: Praline

I caught some lady posing next to my Mustang in the Best Buy parking lot so her husband could take a picture! She was pretty embaressed, but I told her I didn't mind.
was she in a bikini? [8D]

I had some kids "posing" on my car too. Came out of a bowling alley one night and there were hand prints all over the hood.
Long blond hair too !!! They friggin scratched my bumperand my stripes with their shoes. I was glad that there wasn't
any dents in my hood. I was told that they were probably taking sexy pictures, and now I have dirty stang. [:'(]
Old 12-20-2007, 12:52 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: theresa

I had some kids "posing" on my car too. Came out of a bowling alley one night and there were hand prints all over the hood.
Long blond hair too !!! They friggin scratched my bumperand my stripes with their shoes. I was glad that there wasn't
any dents in my hood. I was told that they were probably taking sexy pictures, and now I have dirty stang. [:'(]
wow, i would've been pissed. i dont even let my own lady put her hand prints on my car [8D].
Old 12-21-2007, 12:05 AM
ChrisRod
2nd Gear Member

Ofcourse there is magic in your car man, these are mustangs here, these are america's muscle car.

Little story of mine is about 2 weeks after getting my car atleast 3 of my ex girlfriends started calling and you know trying to hook up again cause of my new car. Well ofcourse I showed my new baby off to the guys who have a collection of scion's and honda's. They think its ****ing sick and you know its nice throwing in a american car to the group but anyways it was friday night at the local movie theater and you know EVERYBODY is there. Ranging from the young to the old. Well I drove over to the part where the younger crowd usually gathers and all my buds are there and may i mention MANY HOTT GIRLS! First thing I hear is "HES HERE" and "LOOK AT THAT MUSTANG". So my car becomes the human magnet and I mean guys are all like "what kinda engine does it have" and what not and the girls are all over it and me. Well I get in my baby and get ready to leave and I mean this took about 45 mins of me prying people off of my and my stang. So I start her up and begin to pull away slowly when I get that "Why the hell not?" feeling that every guy in his stang gets at one point or another so I slow to a stop and I mean all eyes on me. I start spinning my tires hardcore, so much that smoke covered my car so I was seriously not able to see anything. I tell you there is magic when your surrounded by smoke, the engine roaring just wanting to be let loose and your tires are screaming loud enough to set off alarms and windows and the cheering from the audience off to the side. At that point I let that pony run and exploded out of the smoke and went roaring by them. Best feeling I have ever had!
Old 12-21-2007, 12:10 AM
ChrisRod
2nd Gear Member

One last thing that I thought was funny is I went to a friends house and he has a dirt driveway cause he lives in the boonies. Well when I left me and my stang were both covered in dirt and grit and we both needed a bath bad. What got me tho was on the ride home into the city even dirty and grimy as hell at lights people still looked at me and my car and grinned, got the thumbs up, one chick rolled down her window and said sexy car. Now mind you after I went home and we both cleaned up we got even more compliments.

Still you gotta love when ricers are having a little pow-wow or are revving their little lawn mower engines and a stang just comes by and steals the show.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:42 AM
Favre4TD
2nd Gear Member

Well this makes for a good first post.
Summer time when I first got my car, maybe 3 weeks old. Its an 07 tungsten v6 pony package vert with black leather guts and 5 spoke 17's. Anyhoo, it was a nice day so I had the top down, all the windows are tinted and I leave the little back windows up when I drop the top. Comin home from the gym I stopped by the beer store to pick up a 6 pack. On the way out of the store this lady, id say around 50 with gery hair says " thats a nice car". Of course I had to sit down and talk to her, we talked about how the lines are so clean on the car and it has some character unlike todays box's. During our conversation I ask her what she drove, she points to her right and says " that" Its a black old school Harley with black leather saddlebags and a big honkin windshield. She just got it about a month before.I thought it was kinda neat that wewhere both old, bought new stuff that looks old and think its cool.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:02 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

Today we are having our Christmas party here at daycare. As the kid's are coming in with
goodies and presents, they are paying more attention to my hoodie. It has a picture of
my car on the front. "Cool Car"....."Miss Theresa's Hot Rod" ......"WoW, Miss T that's your car!"
They didn't even notice I was wearing reindeer antlers !!
My little Stang lovers.....
Old 12-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Alloyed
2nd Gear Member

I cannot agree more! I love my car and love how people react to it! I parked my car outside my dorm room one night while I ran inside to pickup my gf and when I came out, there was a crowd of people around it (Like 10-15 people) all just gathered around my car talking about it and staring at it.

Well it was night time and I was really outnumbered so I felt a little uneasy but I walked up and heard one of he girls saying, "This is the kind of car you should have gotten, not that nissan. (He drives a 300ZX Turbo...great car and very fast)." I almost fell over!

I walked over to them and a guy said, "Hey man, nice car. I've seen you out here a lot with it and she looks awesome tonight." (Not gonna lie, my car looks amazing at night, HIDs with regular fogs make for a sick front end). It was great to see so many people appreciating my car at once; I just wished they all hadn't put their hands all over her because I had to clean her up the next morning.

Great night and my gf really loved it! Love my car! Love the Mustang!
Old 12-21-2007, 01:13 PM
LT1RUNNER
1st Gear Member

Yup Ford did a hell of a job with the new Stang and the aftermarket stepped up and made a good looking car into a BAD A@# looking car!! Hope the new Camaro looks as good. Oops! This thread is about the Stang!! Nice cars guys!!
Old 12-22-2007, 05:04 PM
JudgeThis
2nd Gear Member

try having a GTO and a Mustang.

If they are sitting next to each other, everyone does nuts over how the Mustang looks. As soon as I start up the GTO, they are immediately drawn away from the Mustang. It's funny.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:49 PM
ApexGT

My Mustang has it's own share of little stories. A couple short ones come to mind.

One night I was picking up my buddy from work so that we could hang out. I pulled up to the front glass doors and waited for him. After a few minutes, he came out, opened the passenger door and sat down. The first thing out of his mouth was: "My buddies said they want you to burnout." Of course I obliged.

Another, more surprising one was when another friend of mine and I were going to get some dinner. I called him and made sure we were still on for the night and he confirmed, although he asked if his girlfriend could join us. I kind of know her, so I assured him that it wasn't any problem. He arrived at my house and we decided to drive separately (it was Trick or Treat night and I didn't want to risk another trick that had happened in a previous year...). To my surprise, his girlfriend asks if she can ride with me instead of my friend! I was honestly taken aback by the request, but he said it was okay, so I gave it the green light. Turns out she loves muscle cars and we talked about cars for a portion of the trip (a good 25 miles one way). The moral of the story is: don't let ANYONE tell you Mustangs can't get chicks...

Quick Reply: People love our cars....