Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Fast and Furious 4

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Burtonsnow157
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Fast and Furious 4

Did anyone else cry when they messed with the Fastback in the 3rd movie? looked nice, sounded like rice...
Yes,I did. it was a beautiful car before they butchered it with that 2jzgte or whatever it was. fast and the furious has to get away from rice and more importantly
A. stop making movies that glorify civics, and
B.actually go andread about cars before making a movie about them.

I think they said 'NOS' 400 times in the first movie. Also, I've never seen an eclipse run a 10 second quarter like they say in the movie haha and ive also never seen a "900 hp 'Detroit Muscle' Charger" run times as slow as slow as they said in the movie
Old 02-19-2008, 02:50 PM
jj69

ORIGINAL: Burtonsnow157

Did anyone else cry when they messed with the Fastback in the 3rd movie? looked nice, sounded like rice...
Yes,I did. it was a beautiful car before they butchered it with that 2jzgte or whatever it was. fast and the furious has to get away from rice and more importantly

I think they said 'NOS' 400 times in the first movie. Also, I've never seen an eclipse run a 10 second quarter like they say in the movie haha and ive also never seen a "900 hp 'Detroit Muscle' Charger" run times as slow as slow as they said in the movie
they never really glorified civics that much.. they only used them as beaters to catch the trucks.. and there are some pretty fast civics.. and they are cheap.

i know of an eclipse in my area that runs 11's.. i personally love the movies..
Old 02-20-2008, 01:10 PM
hondo928

ORIGINAL: thaztrain35

cautions car would look sick in it =D
+1 on that I was thinking today about how I could flames on my car, and I like how you did it dude. Nice car!
Old 02-25-2008, 06:41 AM
SSFGT
1st Gear Member

They should have stopped with Tokyo Drift, that one was way better than 2fast 2faurious, and i believe in going out on top.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Project Renegade
2nd Gear Member

i dont know i think that the muscle cars will own the screen. i mean think about it. the first one had just tuners, the second had the camaro and charger, and the recent one had a few scattered here and there. i think this next one (if it makes it to production) will be predominately muscle cars. LET THE MUSCLE CAR WARS BEGIN!
Old 02-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Project Renegade
2nd Gear Member

i mean seriously think about it, we got our new S197 Dodge has their charger and challenger, chevrolet has their camaro, i think that a few of them will make their big debut while still doing their part on the big screen
Old 02-29-2008, 10:27 PM
tazuchi27

Yup! So it's like your part of the movie, right? With thefeatures of this car every men will loveit.This Ford Mustang grille is aggressiveand forward-leaning car. To those who are into driving and know what real sports styling is, get this Mustang right now!
Old 03-01-2008, 03:45 AM
scg87
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Burtonsnow157

That was an RB26DETT they swapped into the Fastback.

I have a friend w/ a 548awhp Talon that runs low 10's. And it's the same thing as an Eclipse. There are LOTS of fast DSM's out there....
Old 03-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Burtonsnow157
3rd Gear Member

yeah i guess, im not really into the whole import scene, or 67 mustangs with import engines swapped in, no matter how good they are
Old 03-02-2008, 02:48 AM
scg87
5th Gear Member

Well, I agree it's sacrilege, but still. I'm not gooing to go out of way to not learn import stuff because I have ome grudge against them or anything. Besides, I like all cars, regardless of country of origin....

Quick Reply: Fast and Furious 4