Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

New Mustang club in Colorado Springs

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 02:22 PM
SuperStangs

Default New Mustang club in Colorado Springs

We are looking for members in Colorado Springs. Super Mustangs is a new car club to Colorado, SuperStangs is our show team, and SuperStangs Racing is our racing team. With most of our members in California. We don't care about the year or model, as long as you love your mustang, you will fit right in. Our website is getting worked on. We have a few sponsors, for example American Car Products, they have all kinds of Body Kits for any year mustang. We have access to body kits that are not even out on the market. Mac Performance and others. That is one of the many benifits of becoming a SuperStang Member.

A little about me. I moved out here from San Diego, I was in a car club for 4years; I was in charge of the Show Team and the Race team. Things, really didn't work out, and a lot of the members left because of the President, so they asked me if I could start a new club, so I did. After starting Super Mustang and SuperStangs Racing, I moved to Colorado Springs. We have about 20 Members out in San Diego, Mostly Show cars. With 4 Full on Race Cars. With the old car club, we came out on Modified Mustangs, 5.0 magazine, we build a full on show/race car in 4:45 in front of a live audience (San Diego International Auto Show), 5 pages on Modified Mustangs, built a Drift car, 2007 Saleen Extreme, etc. I am still in contact with most of my old sponsors. My goal is to build a mustang out her in 4 hours, at the Denver Auto Show. Also to bea top Racing team in the Colorado Hill Climb Association. In the future I plan to open aMustang Shop.

SuperStangs Racing is a top tier race club delivering complete sponsor marketing solutions to companies and large organizations. We will be racing with the Colorado Hill Climb Assosiation.

[IMG]local://upfiles/101199/F2C14863D94D4DACA459940B79EFE449.jpg[/IMG]