Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Camaro in the flesh at Daytona. If this is a repeat then send me straight to hell.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 04:09 AM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 89_RS
I have the nerve to talk smack because I can out-drive anyone in a Rustang with my Thirdgen. Don't be jealous just because GM put the worlds best live axle suspension on my car.

hahaha, you think a 7.5" is a good rear axle? why do so many fall out at the track?

Originally Posted by Taglane
I can say the same thing about someone who has a 98 Stock V6 Mustang with an earth shattering 150 horsepower. gtfo.
and a car that probably makes more car than all of your cars combined? You GTFO, this a mustang board. If you don't respect it, LEAVE

Originally Posted by Hlistr_07RR
Oh sheesh, a 3rd gen owner talking smack? lmfao
It's friggin camarokid/swatschool. Friggin idiot. why he can't leave this board alone, no one knows. Fat failure at life I swear.

I know you're not talking- with you little ricer bike.
Ricer bike? Okay.

How about I RACE YOU. BTW, my rustang ran an 11.07 at 5800' and on bald street tires, couldn't even see WOT until 3rd gear.

Dude, get these retards off the forums Please admin?
Old 02-17-2009, 08:30 AM
SkillzDatKillz
Mista High School Playa

Another reason why the Camaro owns Mustangs and Challengers. They just are better in every way.

Mustangers and Challengerites are just angry because they failed to be as unique as the Camaro, and were overlooked by Daytona.

LOL, thats hilarious.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:02 PM
TopNotch'89

Yes I do. Just because you launch you car like you have ED doesn't mean all drivers are like that.
go on streetfire or youtube study up on drag racing almost evry car you see taking off like its a traffic light is RICE. Guys i think we have a 8th or 9th grader in possession of his first car
Old 02-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Joolander
Lord High Protector

8th and 9th graders dont have drivers licenses

and dont worry about this like this happening again: they have been put on post approval, and you now actually have a section moderator: Me!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:18 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

You guys are just jealous that your car can't do the following:

A. Attract a crowd in a heart beat
B. Give you a hard on in a heart beat
C. Turn women on in a heart beat
D. Still can't out run a Thirdgen in a heart beat

That coupled with some ridiculously nice handling and original design is why your cars weren't picked.

What was that, I couldnt read that. First What was the first orginal pony car that chevy copied to try to get some of the amazing bussiness that Ford was getting with the Mustang. The Camaro is a copy cat car. Second if you can get hard to a car, well your slightly wierd. Thrid there are deffinity more women, cause I used to be Hardcore Chevy, that will run to a Mustang than a Camaro. Forth, I have V6's that will outrun 4th gen V8s of the Camaro, did it today as a matter of fact. Also your forgetting, your just a 6Cylinder if you havent done an engin swap, to be talking all this to some people who own 5.4 DOHC Supercharged Shelbys. Just for the last part Go find you a Fox and see who wins

That directly from behind picture reminds me more of a RX8 than anything
Old 02-17-2009, 04:05 PM
2000AZ5.0GT
5th Gear Member

Just a question, open to anyone really, but how does erectile disfunction have ANYTHING to do with launching a car? or driving a car really? I never knew dudes with ED drove differently?
Old 02-17-2009, 04:06 PM
Joolander
Lord High Protector

Originally Posted by 2000AZ5.0GT
Just a question, open to anyone really, but how does erectile disfunction have ANYTHING to do with launching a car? or driving a car really? I never knew dudes with ED drove differently?

[insert "stick shift" joke]
Old 02-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

Lawl Joo we have a saviour....
Old 02-19-2009, 01:00 PM
5.0kidgt

then why does ford need a S/C to keep up with chevy then????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA64WS9s7j0 chevy got haterz
Old 02-20-2009, 01:08 AM
TopNotch'89

[QUOTE=5.0kidgt;5955406]then why does ford need a S/C to keep up with chevy then????

Just exactly what chevy are you comparing to a s/c mustang Slobalts are chevs too ya know

Quick Reply: Camaro in the flesh at Daytona. If this is a repeat then send me straight to hell.