Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Early designer sketches of the 2010 GT500

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 11:23 PM
89_RS

Originally Posted by ThisBlood147
If you don't care..then why are you here? To start trouble, obviously. Do either of you have anything useful to add to any of these discussions besides "Mustangs drool..........Camaros rule?" If not, save yourself the time and effort......we've heard it all before.

If you really want to have some fun, you're better off visiting the Street/Strip section.......they'll love you in there. Plenty of your GM driving brethren in there too.
We're here because we are conducting very important research into the psyche of the typical Rustang owner. So far me and my partner are astounded that such blind faith and ignorance can be placed in such a ridicularse car. I'd prepare a battery of questions to ask you guys, but I am afraid that the loss of IQ points I would suffer would be too great to bear. This is a new level of retardation that I have never before seen.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:30 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 89_RS
We're here because we are conducting very important research into the psyche of the typical Rustang owner. So far me and my partner are astounded that such blind faith and ignorance can be placed in such a ridicularse car. I'd prepare a battery of questions to ask you guys, but I am afraid that the loss of IQ points I would suffer would be too great to bear. This is a new level of retardation that I have never before seen.
That's awesome. So now that you have all the info you need, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

And FWIW, the level of retardation you've witnessed here is easily matched and outdone on some GM forums I've been a part of....so the "high and mighty troll" routine seems a little bit above you at this point.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:16 AM
Taglane

That's awesome. So now that you have all the info you need, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

And FWIW, the level of retardation you've witnessed here is easily matched and outdone on some GM forums I've been a part of....so the "high and mighty troll" routine seems a little bit above you at this point.
We're not trolls, we have seen the light. The Mustang is using old techniques (Tired design cues, lackluster transmissions, and of course the infamous Live Axle), and the only thing keeping it alive is the name. Mustang owners are funny to me, because they think the Mustang created the Musclecar era, but it was GM, and they are continuing to lead. We laugh in the face of Mustang owners. HA! So you know..... watch out.... and stuff....
Old 02-17-2009, 10:37 AM
89_RS

I'd let the door hit me on the way out, but apparently you guys forgot to hang it back up after you knocked it off the wall.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Joolander
Lord High Protector

i really like the one in the central left of this pic

thats how the back end should look
Old 02-17-2009, 03:49 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 89_RS
I'd let the door hit me on the way out, but apparently you guys forgot to hang it back up after you knocked it off the wall.
Well, whenever the door isn't around to hit an asshat on his way out, we have a long standing tradition of delivering the egres wacks ourselves.

Consider yourself wacked. I did try to warn you two.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:46 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Well, whenever the door isn't around to hit an asshat on his way out, we have a long standing tradition of delivering the egres wacks ourselves.

Consider yourself wacked. I did try to warn you two.
Seems the good mods here took care of your problem....seems they cant say anything without approval first!!!!

Thanks for the PM and anyone that reads this hope you can help lookout for troublesome members as this member has...thanks again guys and Mustang lovers enjoy the forum.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:24 PM
sugarandopium
2nd Gear Member

everything on that page is hideous,
09 was the end of the nice ones.