Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Transformer mustang sold to VA Man

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 07:55 PM
schmallz
2nd Gear Member

I wonder how much my Transformer stang is worth.

Probably 1/10th of this one.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:01 PM
schmallz
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JIM5.0
ROFLMAO!

Damn straight! Damn she is hot!

Too bad Mike Bay made the only 'Stang in the movie a bad guy. And Bumblebee a Camaro? What kind of kick-backs is GM giving them?
You didn't notice that every single Autobot(good guy) is a GM vehicle, except for the Motor Cycles and big dog Optimus Prime?

Ford wouldn't let them use a Factory Mustang in the movie, so they used a Saleen.

We all win.

Decepticons sh*t all over Autobots.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by dSINtia
To each his own... $100K for a car with a BB of $22K... not my thing, but I'm sure he's happy as a pig in S**t he can say he owns some Hollywood flare (afterall, that's why he bought the dang thing).
Originally Posted by TAMPAGT07
Honestly, I would never spend 100 grand on any car, unless I was worth several million dollars. I will not buy a car that is more than 1/3 of mine/wifes annual income. Just my rule of thumb. If I did have a 100 grand laying around I would invest it in property (in a foreign country) or gold. And if I did have millions, I would buy a Saleen S7, not some bull$hit transformer mustang. I love my mustang but lets face it, it's a high $20's low $30's car. This guy needs help..
That's because you don't have money to blow on a collectible. This is not your regular daily driver mustang.

Originally Posted by mdg
what a waste of money...

Originally Posted by dmhines
Nuts ... if he wanted one a replica would have been a better way to go ..
You guys don't get it at all, lol. Obviously the buyer has dough. They don't want a knock-off. They want the real thing.

Originally Posted by NzYme
I would have bought a 2011 Shelby instead
Originally Posted by shad2009
wow...waste of money...i woulda waited till the 2014 came out and fixed that up right out of the gate...to each his own i guess...if the money went to charity i guess i could deal with it
The car is not going to be driven. Its going to be used for charity events.

I'm really starting to think that none of you guys even read the article.

Last edited by Bmr4life; 12-30-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:33 PM
95 BLOWN GT
5th Gear Member

i would have built my own for a lot less...but he said he would take it to charities and such so it seems his heart is in the right place...his brains? im not so sure...
Old 01-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 95 BLOWN GT
i would have built my own for a lot less...but he said he would take it to charities and such so it seems his heart is in the right place...his brains? im not so sure...
Let's not doubt his "brains" so quickly. Obviously he has money. Sure he may have inherited it or hit the lottery, but there is a change he actually earned it which would mean his brain is just fine.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:53 PM
2Punish

I can tell you that the Transformer car was a good investment, The guy has owned Shelby's, Saleen's, Mach1's, Gt's and AC Cora kits. Its not wealth, its a recycling of funds. You buy Up, He purchased a car for an amount and sold it for more and up and up. Thats how you get started. The Transformers car was worth the investment and it can bring a smile to a child in need. Charity, Shows, Parades-its all fun. I know it was worth it because I am the guy whom purchased it. I have already been offered thousands more than I paid so I can tell you that I am happy. And the car is a sweet running nice looking car. No corners were cut, it is equipped...Thanks
Old 01-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2Punish
I can tell you that the Transformer car was a good investment, The guy has owned Shelby's, Saleen's, Mach1's, Gt's and AC Cora kits. Its not wealth, its a recycling of funds. You buy Up, He purchased a car for an amount and sold it for more and up and up. Thats how you get started. The Transformers car was worth the investment and it can bring a smile to a child in need. Charity, Shows, Parades-its all fun. I know it was worth it because I am the guy whom purchased it. I have already been offered thousands more than I paid so I can tell you that I am happy. And the car is a sweet running nice looking car. No corners were cut, it is equipped...Thanks
Awesome, welcome and congrats on the purchase.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:29 PM
2Punish

Originally Posted by Bmr4life
Awesome, welcome and congrats on the purchase.
Thanks, and I love all the opinions, it shows that forums work!...
Old 01-11-2011, 07:33 PM
2Punish

Originally Posted by Bmr4life
Let's not doubt his "brains" so quickly. Obviously he has money. Sure he may have inherited it or hit the lottery, but there is a change he actually earned it which would mean his brain is just fine.
By the way, I still cant find that darn winning lottery ticket, I think I left it in the 68 Shelby I sold. If you find it can you sent it to me?...
Old 01-11-2011, 07:35 PM
2Punish

Originally Posted by 2Punish
By the way, I still cant find that darn winning lottery ticket, I think I left it in the 68 Shelby I sold. If you find it can you sent it to me?...
I meant "Send" not sent, sorry-No brains here!

Quick Reply: Transformer mustang sold to VA Man