Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Mustang Concept Sketches

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 02:20 PM
MustangForums Editor
MustangForums Editor

Default Mustang Concept Sketches

Mustang Concept Sketches

Ford has already promised a futuristic design for the next Mustang, the only question is what it will actually look like. These designs aren't from Ford but are still pretty interesting and fun to think about. What do you guys want it to look like? Sleek and austere, like the german super saloons or sweeping and fluid, like Giugaro concept of yester-year? Discuss!
Old 02-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Wpipes
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangForums Editor
Mustang Concept Sketches

Ford has already promised a futuristic design for the next Mustang, the only question is what it will actually look like. These designs aren't from Ford but are still pretty interesting and fun to think about. What do you guys want it to look like? Sleek and austere, like the german super saloons or sweeping and fluid, like Giugaro concept of yester-year? Discuss!

I won't believe anything until I see the thing built. As far as these pictures go, the silver side view doesn't look too bad. I was a huge fan of the retro look so anything else is going to take some getting use to.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:53 PM
302_HBU
1st Gear Member

Whoa..I don't know what to think about this, looks like the normal newer gen front end with a futuristic rear..I agree with Wpipes though, we'll see when they actually build the prototype
Old 02-21-2012, 09:24 PM
Rylay
3rd Gear Member

WTH am I going to do to that thing? How dare they make a mustang i Can't do anything to because it looks so awesome!!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:37 PM
texcruzzer

The drawings here look nothing like what Ford higher ups are saying so step it up.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Broke That

That red one is IT!
Where do I order?

Old 03-06-2012, 04:41 PM
Gigger

I like the lines on the silver one there, Gig
Old 03-06-2012, 05:35 PM
TerranautX

Originally Posted by Broke That
That red one is IT!
Where do I order?

Me too. I think that red one marks a territory of it's own without any retro hangovers and will totally turn heads. (PS: I'm not a fan of red. It's just a knock-out form).
Old 03-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Whiskey11
2nd Gear Member

Get rid of the huge wheels and I'm sold. I would really like to see this car where a set of 18's with low profile tires is THE MAX wheel height offered. 17's or 16's standard. The "Big wheels are cool" thing is over played and performance tires are already expensive. 18" wheels as the max with low profile sidewalls.

I like the silver one from the sides and the rear with that exception. The front needs work to look less charger like and more Mustang like. I don't know, could be interesting though. 5.0 in a 3300 lb car sounds hawt. Of course a 5.0 in a 3000lb car sounds hawter
Old 03-06-2012, 11:00 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

i have ALWAYS hated the giguaro concept. the silver side-on profile looks too much like a camaro, but the way the rear roof line meets the body is nice.

Quick Reply: Mustang Concept Sketches