Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

What do you set your drivers screen to?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 12:36 PM
TCM

Default What do you set your drivers screen to?

Hey All!!

New forum member here but longtime car lover. Recently purchased a 2017 Mustang and couldn't be happier.

One thing I've been wondering and messing around with is the drivers message screen, the little display between the gauges. I was curious to find out what everyone keeps their display set to on an average day? Do you keep it in track apps? Gauge mode? Trip/fuel?
I personally keep mine on Trip 1 or 2 most of the time but I'm excited to know what everyone else does.

Thanks in advance to any and all replies...
Old 01-14-2017, 11:22 AM
TCM

Old 01-18-2017, 05:57 PM
Spork3245
2nd Gear Member

This would likely be a better place to post for questions regarding your S550 Mustang: https://mustangforums.com/forum/the-...6-mustang-166/

I keep my 2016 on the trip gauge that shows the MPG estimate, miles til empty, miles driven and time driven.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:52 PM
JimC

Correct this section, as the header says, is for:

[B]Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion[B] Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.
In other words, things like the announcement of the 2018 refresh, not for individual questions about your car.