Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

When will we get a GREEN light on the 2018 Bullitt?!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 08:42 PM
6605stang
3rd Gear Member

Default When will we get a GREEN light on the 2018 Bullitt?!

I have to admit, I've been man-pouting (yes, it's a thing and you know it) for about two months now.... I just want to KNOW that the 2018 Bullitt is coming. I want to know it's coming even more than I actually want one itself right now.

It likes Christmas is months away and you just want to know that you're going to get that new Transformer... you can wait until Christmas... but not knowing is killing you!!!

The fact that it hasn't been announced yet makes be worry it's not going to happen and they'll miss this great opportunity for a 50th anniversary Bullitt. I've got a garage spot waiting for one...

I just want to know if we're going to get the Transformer...

Last edited by 6605stang; 05-24-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:01 PM
Gravydog316
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 6605stang
I have to admit, I've been man-pouting (yes, it's a thing and you know it) for about two months now.... I just want to KNOW that the 2018 Bullitt is coming. I want to know it's coming even more than I actually want one itself right now.

It likes Christmas is months away and you just want to know that you're going to get that new Transformer... you can wait until Christmas... but not knowing is killing you!!!

The fact that it hasn't been announced yet makes be worry it's not going to happen and they'll miss this great opportunity for a 50th anniversary Bullitt. I've got a garage spot waiting for one...

I just want to know if we're going to get the Transformer...
haha ok, dad!!