Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Legendary Styled Wheels by Scott Drake SD Customer Support

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 01:02 AM
mustanggal45

Thumbs down Legendary Styled Wheels by Scott Drake SD Customer Support

Has anyone had problems with these new one Piece Styled aluminum Wheels, 15x7 I bought them from a local Mustang shop and went to discount Tire and put 205 75 15s on them and when we installed them they are right one the wheel lip. The mustang shop which is a big Scott Drake Dealer says the wheels are made wrong.. To wide and wrong off Set, He tried to contact SD and no one has responded he says it sometimes takes Days to get replies, And just smiles. This shop owner is the greatest and warned me about these wheels but they looks so cool on the internet,

I have heard from fellow Mustang owners at the San Diego Mustang Show Last week end that Scott Drake is going down hill from the resent sell to a bunch of Non Car guys with money,

I tired calling and was told by a women in Customer Service that was not her expertise, Me being a gal too said then what do you do. She said answer the phone and questions,, But not mine,

I give up

Has any one else had Issues with Scott Drake Customer Support,

They are suppose to be the industry leader Has it changed ???? Let me hear what you think

Thanks SAM
Old 10-06-2017, 01:42 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Originally Posted by mustanggal45
Has anyone had problems with these new one Piece Styled aluminum Wheels, 15x7 I bought them from a local Mustang shop and went to discount Tire and put 205 75 15s on them and when we installed them they are right one the wheel lip. The mustang shop which is a big Scott Drake Dealer says the wheels are made wrong.. To wide and wrong off Set, He tried to contact SD and no one has responded he says it sometimes takes Days to get replies, And just smiles. This shop owner is the greatest and warned me about these wheels but they looks so cool on the internet,

I have heard from fellow Mustang owners at the San Diego Mustang Show Last week end that Scott Drake is going down hill from the resent sell to a bunch of Non Car guys with money,

I tired calling and was told by a women in Customer Service that was not her expertise, Me being a gal too said then what do you do. She said answer the phone and questions,, But not mine,

I give up

Has any one else had Issues with Scott Drake Customer Support,

They are suppose to be the industry leader Has it changed ???? Let me hear what you think

Thanks SAM
Scott Drake, industry leader? Never heard that one before. I have heard complaints about their products before though...

With respect to the wheels and being the wrong offset, that is most likely a factual statement, do you know what the offset is on the rims you got and what it should be for your car?

In regards to someone saying that's not their area of expertise, gender is irrelevant. Would you rather they try to BS you? Customer Service rep means you are working with the customer to try and resolve their issue, it doesn't necessarily mean they know everything about every product the company makes off the top of their head. Their job is to liaison between the customer and the people within the company that can help the customer best.

Did the rep tell you they would get back to you and when they would get back to you? That's the important thing.