Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

05’Mustang vs 05’ Vette C6

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default 05’Mustang vs 05’ Vette C6

Originally Posted by DontEvenTry

Originally Posted by Jugador
omg dude the GT is sick as hell...i saw it on car and driver tv...and its even a good deal for the price if u can pay it
</P>

Well, as of now, I can't afford to pay more than 45K for my next car, so the C6 or Viper will most likely be used. The GT is one heck ofa car, and maybe one day I can take one off of someones hands. If I had 140k to spend on a car, it would definitely not be anything but the GT.</P>

</P>

yeah...and it's torquey which apparently isnt a supercar forte...they have tons of power but csaba said that it had far more torque than the twomore exotic opponents</P>
Old 01-12-2004, 07:38 PM
jeep45238
I ♥ Acer

Umm......base C6 has 400 horses.....I don't think they've released numbers for the Z06.......

Gotta go with the General on this one, at least stock for stock.
Old 01-12-2004, 10:23 PM
DontEvenTry
1st Gear Member

Well, I am Corvette loyal more than anything, just because I grew up around them. That being said,I am not brand loyal to GM. I've always been a Ford truck man, and yes, I do like Mustangs. My best friend from college has a beautifully restored 69 Mustang Coupe with a 351 Windsor. His brother has a 70 Fastback with a 351 Cleveland (one awesome motor that Ford should bring back). Awesome cars they are, and I would love to have a car just like Elanor on Gone in Sixty Seconds. Why do I say all of this? I love American cars period!!!! While I do get offended by someone erroneously posting non sense about Vettes, I pull for American V8's in general, I'm just partial to Vettes. I think the coming years will prove to the world that American manufacturers are not to be laughed at whenit comes to performance vehicles. I will pull for a Ford or a Chevy any day of the week against foreign cars when performance cars are concerned. As far as regular sedans go, well that's where I would buy foreign, but only European (BMW, Benz, Audi, ect.). I am not a fan of anything Japanese (Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, ect.). I truly hope that 2004 is a strong year for domestic auto makers. It's time to put the foreign producers back in their place.
Old 01-12-2004, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by 95LT1
I wish GM would supercharge a LS1, LS2, LS6, whatever, and mass produce it.....there would be no comparing to it for under 100K or so

sorry, I just read the first few post then decided to post, so if I missed anything, you know why
</P>

The LS1 would destroy Fords 03 Cobra motor if it was supercharged... I would soooo get one if I had to.</P>

btw man...I love your new sig...I busted out laughing at that. hahaha</P>

Old 01-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

and if my sister had a dick she'd be my brother. sure, it has potential, but bottom line is they didnt supercharge it so it doesnt matter.</P>
Old 01-13-2004, 01:01 AM
DontEvenTry
1st Gear Member

and if my sister had a dick she'd be my brother. sure, it has potential, but bottom line is they didnt supercharge it so it doesnt matter.</P>

</P>

What is thepurspose of areply like that? Your last sentence explained your thoughts on his commentsjust fine. No one needed to here that analogy you gave. This is the reason why so many people argue with you. You need more civility and tone in your arguments, of course that will come with age.</P><edited><editID>DontEvenTry</editID><editDate>37998.9599884259</editDate></edited>
Old 01-13-2004, 01:21 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

but it's true...why worry about what hasnt and most likely wont ever happen? </P>

and why speak in a civil tone when i can use awesome analogies like that? if you find offense to it youcan skim over that part and get to the second sentence if you'd like. life isnt mr rodgers neighborhood...</P><edited><editID>Jugador</editID><editDate>37998.9788773148</editDate></edited>
Old 01-13-2004, 01:33 AM
DontEvenTry
1st Gear Member

but it's true...why worry about what hasnt and most likely wont ever happen? </P>

and why speak in a civil tone when i can use awesome analogies like that? if you find offense to it youcan skim over that part and get to the second sentence if you'd like. life isnt mr rodgers neighborhood...</P>

</P>

All I am saying is if you want people to take you seriously in life, it's always better to be civil about things. Skimming over the sentence is irrelevant, because you would never know that you should have skipped it until you read it. It's a "I should have done this" kind of thing. I don't find one thing about that to be awesome, but you will not see that at this stage in your life. Put on about 10 more years and then look back and say, man that was uncalled for.</P>
Old 01-13-2004, 01:42 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

i really dont think ill say that in ten years unless someone puts a stick up my *** and starts making me play golf andlive at a retirement home. people need to lighten up and stop taking offense to jokes that dont harm anyone. you can go on and on about it, but you're not going to change my point of view. the day they take away humor they take away life, so stop trying to take away life! <edited><editID>Jugador</editID><editDate>37998.9881828704</editDate></edited>
Old 01-13-2004, 01:54 AM
DontEvenTry
1st Gear Member

i really dont think ill say that in ten years unless someone puts a stick up my *** and starts making me play golf andlive at a retirement home. people need to lighten up and stop taking offense to jokes that dont harm anyone. you can go on and on about it, but you're not going to change my point of view. the day they take away humor they take away life, so stop trying to take away life!
</P>

I said the same thing when I was your age. I won't try and change you one bit, because I know time will. But I will say this. There's a broad difference in humor and crudeness.</P>

Quick Reply: 05’Mustang vs 05’ Vette C6