Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

03 cobra kb s/c vs vette

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 08:05 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 03 cobra kb s/c vs vette

ORIGINAL: 95LT1

ok....I didn't get mad. I replied to someone. That happens sometimes. Again, I didn't say anything at all about adding a blower to this or that, I quoted someone who did. Read it carefully. If it was a stock internaled Cobra with a KB, then no, you can't just add more boost. Damn, that's all I was saying. New Cobra's are pretty badass, for FI cars.

And no, the Chevy can never loose, I guess that means the PONTIAC that I own can though. Damn I'm such a diehard Chevy man.

Where I made an excuse for said car loosing is beyond my comperhension, you guys can inform me, no wait, you can't.
chevy/pontiac who gives a ****...same engine, made by the some company. and refer to your first post about displacement. it was an excuse.
Old 04-17-2004, 08:11 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Ya, that's an excuse considering the Vette's engine is larger, jevus c'mon man. To clear it up, I was making fun of homedude that said, "Wow, a car that wieghs ****loads less with 69 cubic inches more of engine gets its *** handed to it by a car that comes stock with a power adder...." sounds very ricerish. No where in this post did I make an excuse, I simply stated that you can't just "up the boost."
Old 04-19-2004, 11:37 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

i don't think that vette was screaming anyways... no stock cobra is going to hand z06 its ***...plus... that cobra idiot turned off the video and quit right when he got in front... why don't we race to 170, then we'll see whos *** is handed to who... that cobra is built for quickness and the vette is built for speed... no the cobra would never be able to "turn up the boost" to change things... nothing would, especially if that vette was packin a LPE performance package. byebye cobra... that video is ****, i don't believe that vette guy was really doing anything, i hate it when ppl do that! waste of gas money.... then yet MAYBE the vette really and truley gave the cobra a head start then sucked him up and the cobra guy turned off the video in the beginning so u would see his loss, hmmmm.... nice thought, i've seen it happen, sucks real bad
Old 04-19-2004, 11:42 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

I want to see the WHOLE race, from start to bloody finish, not some jump off a 20 mile roll on and OOOO i BEAT YOU! ha my nose was infront of yours when we started... i hate crappy racers.
Old 04-19-2004, 11:45 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

Well I think the Cobra had a KB, there is no excuse for that vette dude, if that cobra was stock then the vette dude needs drving lessons, BAD. But that was one bad cobra... than whine is so sweet!
Old 04-20-2004, 01:39 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

The contraversy can go back and forth for years. If I were to beat you this weekend, then you may beat me next weekend. It's all about upgrades, week by week, day by day. Face it ladies, in the end, the guy with the most money wins in the end. What you pay and who you pay is what counts. Truth of the matter is if you beat someone, at least respect their tries and their car, providing they are at least they are in the 13's or lower in a daily driven streetcar. I dispise imports but people have pride in what they own or can afford, but in the end I HATE RICEBURNERS!!! But i saw the new turbo'd cavalier at the Super Chevy Show and it is gonna be a import annihalator. Blown, Dried or Juiced, fast is fast. I'm a Chevy "owner" but love and respect all American cars. Even more when I eat a Mustang....lol.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:19 AM
yellow4.6
2nd Gear Member

Stock for stock the vette would have wond. Humm I wonder what would happen if you sc a Vette? A scary fast car. Nice stang though.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:43 AM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

We're all american car owners, the only reason I would ever own an import is just so I can leave my baby at home so I don't waste money on gas. That extra cash is nice when U use real cheap gas! I respect what a cobra can do, me in my little GT stays far away from vettes and cobras. Not in my class, not now anyways , who ever puts the most money in there car usually wins, thats true. Hey Yellow, i know someone about to SC their vette, I'll let u know how it goes, whenever he gets the stuff that is, might be a while... A LOT of money 4 that. I feel so silly for not reading the part about that cobra being a KB! LMAO! I wasn't paying attention! That race was a joke, he walked all over that vette, good race and awesome car!