Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Rainy Day with Breyton's 03 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 07:20 PM
YuSk8te

Default Rainy Day with Breyton's 03 Cobra

Have not posted in a while, here is a video that we made the other day.

Rainy Day in 03 Cobra
Old 07-06-2006, 07:33 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Rainy Day with Breyton's 03 Cobra

nice car, looks like it's on sand there for awhile
Old 07-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Allan_York
1st Gear Member

wow thats amazing. i <3 that car. lol one day i will own one.(i wish)
Old 07-06-2006, 07:46 PM
1Trik5.0

what was the point in the sand??
Old 07-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Allan_York
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 1Trik5.0

what was the point in the sand??

practice? prevent tires from wearing down like they would on ashfault
Old 07-07-2006, 12:06 AM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

ok.......WHERE IS HE ??

IF YOU HAD HIT THAT BUILDING WITH THAT CAR, I WOULD DRIVE TO MIAMI(record time mind you) AND KICK YOUR A$$. AND WHY ARE YOU DRIVING IN THE SAND !!!!! WTF MAN. and, i see u still havent learned how to drive like that car should be driven ....ill be waiting for your reply.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:27 AM
breyton
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Grn N Gry 5OH

ok.......WHERE IS HE ??

IF YOU HAD HIT THAT BUILDING WITH THAT CAR, I WOULD DRIVE TO MIAMI(record time mind you) AND KICK YOUR A$$. AND WHY ARE YOU DRIVING IN THE SAND !!!!! WTF MAN. and, i see u still havent learned how to drive like that car should be driven ....ill be waiting for your reply.
LOL! Well I was going to wait until Friday evening to comment, only because I'm home and I can't watch the video here, but someone was a little impatient. You thought my close encounter with that building was nice you should have seen the driver's side door fly open on me earlier that day. Don't know what the hell happened but my friends said it looked really cool though. Unfortunately it was not caught on tape. For the record I did not in any way feel I was going to hit the building. I just knew where the car was going to end up I guess. You can also rest at ease Grn in knowing I found no scratches, nicks or dents from my little romp in the sand. I washed her and she looks just fine. Not even a mess under the hood either.

Oh and yes I still suck. Just try to see it as if I'm doing you a favor Grn. If all Cobra owners didn't suck how else would you be able make yourself feel better everyday? LOL! J/K The 5.0 is old school for me and will always have a place in my heart.

The stuff in the vid was just me and some friends messing around. I needed to work off some frustrations is all. I went to a viewing last week and have been without AC for almost a week now. My wallet will be $4,200 lighter tomorrow but my house will me 20 degrees cooler. <-----Don't suppose anyone has a manic depressive smiley?

Thanks Allan_York for answering 1Trik5.0's question. You can also slide the car around a lot slower and not have to use as much throttle.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:29 AM
JT76

that sand sh*t is halarious....now go race someone and post up a vid
Old 07-07-2006, 09:14 AM
OneGearhead
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: breyton

LOL! Well I was going to wait until Friday evening to comment, only because I'm home and I can't watch the video here, but someone was a little impatient. You thought my close encounter with that building was nice you should have seen the driver's side door fly open on me earlier that day. Don't know what the hell happened but my friends said it looked really cool though. Unfortunately it was not caught on tape. For the record I did not in any way feel I was going to hit the building. I just knew where the car was going to end up I guess. You can also rest at ease Grn in knowing I found no scratches, nicks or dents from my little romp in the sand. I washed her and she looks just fine. Not even a mess under the hood either.

Oh and yes I still suck. Just try to see it as if I'm doing you a favor Grn. If all Cobra owners didn't suck how else would you be able make yourself feel better everyday? LOL! J/K The 5.0 is old school for me and will always have a place in my heart.

The stuff in the vid was just me and some friends messing around. I needed to work off some frustrations is all. I went to a viewing last week and have been without AC for almost a week now. My wallet will be $4,200 lighter tomorrow but my house will me 20 degrees cooler. <-----Don't suppose anyone has a manic depressive smiley?

Thanks Allan_York for answering 1Trik5.0's question. You can also slide the car around a lot slower and not have to use as much throttle.
as long as shes not hurt, im ok then. haha. nice vid tho. car sounds AWESOME !!! and my friend just bought a new camcorder, and i think im gonna have him ride with me and have him tape me driving, so i can post it on here and u can criticize my driving, like i do yours its all good tho. u kno im just jealous cuz you have a 390hp underrated Cobra in your driveway, and i want one. thats all it is. nice vid tho. and like i said, the car sounds freekin AWESOME man. what exhaust setup are you running ?? talk to u later.

p.s........im gone for the weekend, so i wont see your response until either Sun night or sometime Monday. cya
Old 07-07-2006, 02:07 PM
evil monkey
1st Gear Member

I thought the sand gave it a really cool affect. it would of shown up better if the vid quality was better.
anywho love your car and keep practicing bud.

Quick Reply: Rainy Day with Breyton's 03 Cobra