Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Racist Teacher

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 09:40 PM
headturningV8
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Racist Teacher

momma , my teacher called me a niggahhh!
oh lordy, lord ! WWJD

that kid looks like such a bytch i just wanna slap em'

i personally say "what up *****" to black people i know... no consequences....

that reggin was just tryin to get that teach fired plain and simple. he must not of fealt like taking his test on Mcbeth or some shyt....
Old 07-19-2006, 11:01 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

When you look up America in the dictionary, it should say "double standard" on it. Things are sooo messed up. It's racism for us to say ******, but it's funny for blacks to say it. It's also funny for them to say cracker, and it's 100% ok with us for them to say cracker. Simply b/c we have other things to bitch about that they don't....like work. If you don't work, you don't have to bitch about it, right?

People can't offend me. I, honestly, don't give a rats *** what anyone thinks about me. Much less my race. I'm white. I'm middle class. I work 7 days a week. I take care of me and my own w/o any support from God knows what. Do I look down on certain people? Yes. You would to if you seen what I see day in and day out.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:02 PM
lynwood78
3rd Gear Member

that little black kid should get dick slapped!
Old 07-20-2006, 06:01 PM
jamz
2nd Gear Member

I agree with ya dude.

I only posted those ridiculous pics to fire people up is all.

Hey be careful about what happened between you & the fat hog welfare queesn you had a run in with. They only do **** like that cause they know you have a job to risk.

But then again, if your like me, and someone threatened my job, im following that person to their home.
ORIGINAL: 98LS1

When you look up America in the dictionary, it should say "double standard" on it. Things are sooo messed up. It's racism for us to say ******, but it's funny for blacks to say it. It's also funny for them to say cracker, and it's 100% ok with us for them to say cracker. Simply b/c we have other things to bitch about that they don't....like work. If you don't work, you don't have to bitch about it, right?

People can't offend me. I, honestly, don't give a rats *** what anyone thinks about me. Much less my race. I'm white. I'm middle class. I work 7 days a week. I take care of me and my own w/o any support from God knows what. Do I look down on certain people? Yes. You would to if you seen what I see day in and day out.
Old 07-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Grape Soda
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Mt Twigbert

Blacks can use the word but whites can't?

That's a prime example of double standards.. There havn't been slaves for how many years now and WAY too many blacks act like they are the victims of slavery.. The kids mother needs to be slapped for raising such a *****..
so true...
Old 07-20-2006, 06:25 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

i hate when some black people play the racist card all the time and talk about how their ancestors were slaves. yeah, your ancestors were slaves, not you, get over it and stop trying to look for a handout all the time. i'm no racist, i just hate when that card is played and the ancestor one too for that matter.
Old 07-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Grape Soda
I ♥ Acer

White ppl will be a minority in 2010 when the census(sp?) comes out
Old 07-21-2006, 05:12 PM
hellas85stang
4th Gear Member

***** plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all blk folks say it in younger crwod,,white guy says it its a racist slur... i say if u say a blk can use it casually and not a white guy,then thats racist against white....
Old 07-21-2006, 05:22 PM
hellas85stang
4th Gear Member

white i know took civil service exam 4 post office scred high..comes from avg family...not rich at all he just payed attn in school.. a blk guy got it that we knew andscored alot lower.... afirmative action.....gotta love it....all mex in taco bell,all blacks in a rest,,and its ok all white n u get labor laws after ya..i say quit bitcin about it to all the white folks n vote the asses that votethose laws in...if u dont vote its partly ur faul things areway they are..most minorities ,,,vote... specially fresh ones from other countries
Old 07-21-2006, 05:24 PM
hellas85stang
4th Gear Member

i say no offense to any1 intended....if majority get out n vote wthings would be diff.../////NUFF SAID

Quick Reply: Racist Teacher