Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

V10 M5 God!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 10:43 PM
99saleen351r
4th Gear Member

Default RE: V10 M5 God!

ORIGINAL: Jiggy_One

Cool vid, but i have to say you are a douche bag for how you treat your cobra and you dont deserve to own one.I saw your vid of you doing burnouts in the sand and all over the place. Sell it and buy a camaro. Save the next owner some heartache when they get a beaten cobra with sand in the motor.

I failed to notice which post asked what you thought???......stick to the topic.

Anyways my best friend has an older M5 and thats pretty sweet,I can only imagine how sick that car is!!
Old 07-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Jiggy_One
3rd Gear Member

Nobody has to ask for your opinion. Thats all it was, an opinion. He made a vid a while ago where he was beating on his cobra like he stole it and I didnt like that. My reasoning behind the opinion was that I have been looking for a good clean cobra for a while now, and all I have been seeing are beaten daily driver cobras and I was pissed. I did purchase a cobra last week, and I hope to god that the previous owner didnt treat it like Breyton did in his vid. I apologise for the name calling, but I feel the same for anyone that treats a mustang like that. Odds are, someone like me that is looking for a clean one will end up buying that car when it gets sold and has to deal with the condition. I suppose it holds true for all used cars, but most of these cobras are not daily drivers and are taken care of...well most of them.

Brian
Old 07-31-2006, 12:04 AM
99saleen351r
4th Gear Member

So what theres dirt in the wheel wells????Your buying a mustang........There all beat unless an old lady had it and chances are most of all cobras werent owned buy old ladies.So did you check the wheel wells on your cobra???Were they dirty or full of rubber??Way to beat a dead horse![sm=bangbang.gif]
Old 07-31-2006, 01:18 AM
V8Cody
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jiggy_One

Nobody has to ask for your opinion. Thats all it was, an opinion. He made a vid a while ago where he was beating on his cobra like he stole it and I didnt like that. My reasoning behind the opinion was that I have been looking for a good clean cobra for a while now, and all I have been seeing are beaten daily driver cobras and I was pissed. I did purchase a cobra last week, and I hope to god that the previous owner didnt treat it like Breyton did in his vid. I apologise for the name calling, but I feel the same for anyone that treats a mustang like that. Odds are, someone like me that is looking for a clean one will end up buying that car when it gets sold and has to deal with the condition. I suppose it holds true for all used cars, but most of these cobras are not daily drivers and are taken care of...well most of them.

Brian
There is a hella-stupid rant right there. Don't buy a used car then pal!
Old 07-31-2006, 01:22 AM
Jiggy_One
3rd Gear Member

You maybe right cody, but its just how I feel.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:34 AM
V8Cody
3rd Gear Member

I know...I understand completely. Just giving you a hard time because I don't have much else to do...
Old 07-31-2006, 02:52 PM
breyton
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Knight Mare

LOL at some English accent guy driving like that in a button down shirt, and no helmet, while talking to the camera! I'm amazed he buckled his seatbelt. Great vid. Thanks!
He's funny to watch and listen to. I laughed when he told himself to pay attention.

Hey Jiggy_One. Sorry you had trouble finding a good Cobra. The problem with your comments towards me were that they had nothing to do with this post. If you want to criticize me for the way I treated my Cobra then save it for that particular post.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:11 PM
NORTON98
2nd Gear Member

Nice way to handle the situation Breyton. Makes him look even worse than he already does...
Old 07-31-2006, 05:22 PM
breyton
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NORTON98

Nice way to handle the situation Breyton. Makes him look even worse than he already does...
Thanks NORTON. I appreciate it.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:36 PM
White2000GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: breyton

ORIGINAL: Knight Mare

LOL at some English accent guy driving like that in a button down shirt, and no helmet, while talking to the camera! I'm amazed he buckled his seatbelt. Great vid. Thanks!
He's funny to watch and listen to. I laughed when he told himself to pay attention.
He's a damn good driver too. My favorite of his videos is when he drives the McLaren F1. He drove the hell out of that car and made it look so easy at the same time. I want his job.