Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

LT1Police Car -vs- BMW

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 09:47 PM
00mustangGT_BLK
1st Gear Member

Default LT1Police Car -vs- BMW

Dont know if you guys have seen this one. I just found it. Crazy kids[sm=smiley5.gif]

http://www.dl330ci.com/Video%20Libra...1%20Camaro.wmv
Old 05-22-2004, 11:42 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: LT1Police Car -vs- BMW

Can you believe they had the nerve to call that kid "unexperienced" after missing every spike strip, out running an LS1, several high speed lane changes and medium crossings! That kid drove better than anyone in this forum I bet. LOL That was a bad @$$ run!
Old 05-22-2004, 11:49 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

That was an LT1 car, plus, typically the police just try and stay within view of the suspect. Usually they don't try and get infront of them....

Still drove fairly well.
Old 05-23-2004, 01:15 AM
Monty
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Can you believe they had the nerve to call that kid "unexperienced" after missing every spike strip, out running an LS1, several high speed lane changes and medium crossings! That kid drove better than anyone in this forum I bet. LOL That was a bad @$$ run!
I was thinking the exact same thing!
Old 05-23-2004, 03:45 AM
Milky
4th Gear Member

I like the tone of voice the cop uses when he boasts of the chip on the LT1 that isn't available to the "general public" [8D] kills me...
Old 05-23-2004, 04:01 AM

LT1, not LS1. and the cop had every right to call him inexperienced, after all he WAS...it was pure luck that he missed all those spike strips. Hell, the trooper spun out and he didn't, whats that say about the trooper?

I love the chip thing myself, even though all it does is give better shift points for the automatic Camaro... You can hear the LT1 in the background when he's flooring it...I want one. bad.

Old 05-23-2004, 04:52 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

LT1, not LS1. and the cop had every right to call him inexperienced, after all he WAS...it was pure luck that he missed all those spike strips. Hell, the trooper spun out and he didn't, whats that say about the trooper?

I love the chip thing myself, even though all it does is give better shift points for the automatic Camaro... You can hear the LT1 in the background when he's flooring it...I want one. bad.
Yeah man... The chip thing made me laugh my @$$ off. But come on man, 15 years old and driving like a pro! THATS WAY TO MUCH GRAND TURISMO!!!!!
Old 05-23-2004, 04:55 AM

hey if he drove like that he should be a professional driver. Oh well, too f'in late now.... heh

Playing GT games is different than actually driving. I can't do a manual race in GT3...its like using a button shifter...too weird for me.

Old 05-23-2004, 06:23 AM
dustinpolcz
2nd Gear Member

hey, GT3 is fun with manual shifting, just think of it as paddle shifting, like in ferraris but without the stick.
that kid is going to be a badass when he's done with bootcamp.
Old 05-23-2004, 06:44 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

I would hire him for the police dept that he out run. But like they say, cant out run the Motorola!

Quick Reply: LT1Police Car -vs- BMW