Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Iraqi (NSFW)

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 07:04 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Default RE: Iraqi (NSFW)

ORIGINAL: EmptyEvergreen

also if you pay attention to the video theres no way in hell that wasa americans shooting that guy i didnt know americans spoke arabic
They do when the American interpreters are warning people, but your right, we don't really know.
Old 06-27-2004, 09:38 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

OMG, what is up with all you consperecy theory anit patriotism people? If you like those people, you go live with them, and enjoy the life with Allah. Hope you don't die. But you probably will since you're american, they don't care if you believe what they believe, they hate americans, they want us all dead, they are like those jealous *** bitches out their who don't like you becuase you have a nice car, the kind of jerk that keys your car at the movies. Except they do it with guns and planes and other things. If you're so upset with the way the US is doing things, GET OUT. We don't need pussies who run from everything. Lemme ask you something, if someone pulled a gun on you and said, you have five minutes to find yourself a gun and shoot me or I am going to shoot you, you're the dumbasses who would stand there and say ok, I don't believe in killing human beings and its disgusting so go ahead, I'll save you the time. Me? and any TRUE american, would find the biggest gun they could find that would sure as hell do the most damage and kill that mother ****er. You're the type people who would have this country taken over, we would have every immigrant terrorist in the world here making havock on our country, oh well we sholdn't kill other people because I can't handle it and its disgusting, God knows what my sister, whois in the Air Force would say to your ****, or half the military, she is leaving for Kuwait in August, August 15th to be exact. She just got married, thinking about kids now, does she want to go? Yes and no, she wants to go because its her duty and she loves this country and what it stands for and she will ever defend the poeple here, its our troops that make sure your *** isn't dead and your family is safe, 911 was a disaster, I don't want it to happen again, Do you?

I know my post says reply to hot rod n booze, but its to all the other ones who said all that ****, not you upstanding honorable americans here.
Old 06-27-2004, 10:43 PM
04ShakinSteed
I ♥ Acer

come on here...lets not start a political debate...we live in the USA and they are killing our troops everyday. If 98LS1 finds video of Americans shooting an Iraqi and it makes him feel better, so be it. I, myself feel better that the guy with the rocket launcher is dead..who knows what harm he was bringing to people.
Old 06-28-2004, 07:54 AM
Driver_Kiddo
3rd Gear Member

listen to yourself...is that the way of life? is that the mind of a peacfull human mind speaking outward to his environment? kill. kill. kill. u see animals kill for a reoson...for food or for defense of getting killed...humans kill for money power and prestige.... wich i find is disgusting. and as for you seing that video, wake up buddy, i can show u a video of a black man killing a white man...so that means all black men should die?? and as for patriotism...what is patriotism today?? if u notice the changes in that word just by itslef is quite remarcable. im not gonna judge you silver coop, thats not up to me...let God be the judge of that. But saying that you enjoyed seing this gives me the thought of ho much human beings differ from eachother as well...and i like what u wrote at the end of your post silvercoupe, its ironic actually:

[quote] Post more of Iraqi soldiers dying in the future. Peace [quote]

the word peace is being used wisely there silvercoupe....i see you agree with me for what a man says at the end is what matters...so im glad you finished your post with the beautiful word like peace.

PEACE
Old 06-28-2004, 02:12 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

Stinger, I am stillin, just stationed at another post while my family is still there. Some of the hardship that most civilians are not aware of.

Also, some of you bitch and complain about how grotesque that was. Have any of you ever seen what happens when an RPG hits a target...probably not, on TV maybe, but in real life, it will literally scare the $h!t out of you. If he had gotten that shot off before he was taken down, it could have easily killed 1 to 20 soldiers and injure many more. Life is hard, but it's even harder in Combat. So every morning you wake up and hit you snooze button or walk out to your car safely, think of the ones who are making it that way. Or you can think of maybe walking into a building and having it blow up. That's why we're there. not oil, not payback, FREEDOM to keep planes from being hijacked or bombs blowing up in buildings.
If you see a roach in your house, what do you do. You kill it then you call the exterminator to kill the rest of them. "YOU ELIMINATE THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM!"
Death is a bad thing, war will always be, but freedom is our fought and died for right, and I'll be DAMNED if someone is going to take it from me.
Old 06-28-2004, 03:12 PM
68silvercoupe
1st Gear Member

Stinger, I am stillin, just stationed at another post while my family is still there. Some of the hardship that most civilians are not aware of.

Also, some of you bitch and complain about how grotesque that was. Have any of you ever seen what happens when an RPG hits a target...probably not, on TV maybe, but in real life, it will literally scare the $h!t out of you. If he had gotten that shot off before he was taken down, it could have easily killed 1 to 20 soldiers and injure many more. Life is hard, but it's even harder in Combat. So every morning you wake up and hit you snooze button or walk out to your car safely, think of the ones who are making it that way. Or you can think of maybe walking into a building and having it blow up. That's why we're there. not oil, not payback, FREEDOM to keep planes from being hijacked or bombs blowing up in buildings.
If you see a roach in your house, what do you do. You kill it then you call the exterminator to kill the rest of them. "YOU ELIMINATE THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM!"
Death is a bad thing, war will always be, but freedom is our fought and died for right, and I'll be DAMNED if someone is going to take it from me.
Ok, this is what I like to hear...

and this...
OMG, what is up with all you consperecy theory anit patriotism people? If you like those people, you go live with them, and enjoy the life with Allah. Hope you don't die. But you probably will since you're american, they don't care if you believe what they believe, they hate americans, they want us all dead, they are like those jealous *** bitches out their who don't like you becuase you have a nice car, the kind of jerk that keys your car at the movies. Except they do it with guns and planes and other things. If you're so upset with the way the US is doing things, GET OUT. We don't need pussies who run from everything. Lemme ask you something, if someone pulled a gun on you and said, you have five minutes to find yourself a gun and shoot me or I am going to shoot you, you're the dumbasses who would stand there and say ok, I don't believe in killing human beings and its disgusting so go ahead, I'll save you the time. Me? and any TRUE american, would find the biggest gun they could find that would sure as hell do the most damage and kill that mother ****er. You're the type people who would have this country taken over, we would have every immigrant terrorist in the world here making havock on our country, oh well we sholdn't kill other people because I can't handle it and its disgusting, God knows what my sister, whois in the Air Force would say to your ****, or half the military, she is leaving for Kuwait in August, August 15th to be exact. She just got married, thinking about kids now, does she want to go? Yes and no, she wants to go because its her duty and she loves this country and what it stands for and she will ever defend the poeple here, its our troops that make sure your *** isn't dead and your family is safe, 911 was a disaster, I don't want it to happen again, Do you?
Old 06-28-2004, 03:12 PM
619socalstang
3rd Gear Member

F#CKINA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2004, 03:35 PM
68silvercoupe
1st Gear Member

What I don't like to hear is this bull****...
listen to yourself...is that the way of life? is that the mind of a peacfull human mind speaking outward to his environment? kill. kill. kill. u see animals kill for a reoson...for food or for defense of getting killed...humans kill for money power and prestige.... wich i find is disgusting. and as for you seing that video, wake up buddy, i can show u a video of a black man killing a white man...so that means all black men should die?? and as for patriotism...what is patriotism today?? if u notice the changes in that word just by itslef is quite remarcable. im not gonna judge you silver coop, thats not up to me...let God be the judge of that. But saying that you enjoyed seing this gives me the thought of ho much human beings differ from eachother as well...and i like what u wrote at the end of your post silvercoupe, its ironic actually:

quote:

Post more of Iraqi soldiers dying in the future. Peace quote:

the word peace is being used wisely there silvercoupe....i see you agree with me for what a man says at the end is what matters...so im glad you finished your post with the beautiful word like peace.

PEACE

GT V8 4.6 96

what you want more powa?
Are you seriously out of your mind? How many of you other guys on this post believe this ****? Do you think that all of the worlds problems are going to be solved peacefully? **** no! There is a war going on, and I don't support war because I know what the effects of it are-- but I am aware that there is nothing we (the American citizens) can do about it! So, I am damn glad to see the Iraqis get f**ked up, how "gross" you think it is doesn't matter to me.. Just look at my second post about the Nick Berg video.. WATCH THAT VIDEO AND THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT GROSS IS... Oh yeah, you are one of those people who are not enough of a man to actually see how the enemy acts... the ones who sit back in middle and high school and let the bullies bully them until they have to be put into homeschool.. I am still in high school and when some ******* tries doing that **** to me, I say **** that, I fight back and stand up for myself. If you get your *** kicked, hey at least you tried.. I will relate this to the real world for you because obviously you can't think for yourself.. If the United States was attacked by the terrorists on 9/11 and did nothing about it, we would probably be in a 'war on our own turf' right now, with thousands of innocent people dead from biological, nuclear or some other type of attack! And it is true that they want all Americans dead, just talk to someone who has read the Holy Quaran (like I said, know your enemy). However, we stood up for the freedoms that we have and said bullsh*t-- we will take you down with whatever it takes- and for you people supporting John Kerry, please move to Mexico or Canada- save us some time. I don't like seeing war anymore than anyone else does.. However, I do support the fight against terror especially after 911. And, I will debate you till the end of this, and what is even more amuzing to me is that you are probably 5,10,20 years older than me? I can tell you aren't too bright by the way your grammar is horribly put together too.. Hmm.. oh well, like I say, why not try to stand up for my beliefs?
Old 06-28-2004, 04:32 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Driver_Kiddo

If "YOU" have ever been there and had seen a friend, comrade, or subordinate soldier get shot, or even killed, you would see things differently.
these people have an immense hatred for us. not because we're there, because it has been bred in to them for years. I have a very good friend and, possibly, soon to be a family member who is Kuwaiti and he was in the Kuwaiti military when Sadaam took over in 90. He was one of the few who was offered to come to the U.S due to his position in the military. He is a human just like you and I, but he can tell you first hand of the hatred that those certain groups of people have against the Americans.

Some of you need to wake up...and god forbid if the draft is imposed again. I for one do not stand for indiscipline or bull$h!t....It's an NCO Thing.

HOOAH!!!!!!
Old 06-28-2004, 04:53 PM
HRnB
Administrator

I probably said this before, but I'll say it again. We as Americans have to support our Government in it's decisions NO MATTER WHAT!! No matter what your personal beliefs are, no matter what your religious beliefs are, no matter if you agree or like or dislike George W, NO MATTER WHAT!! If you live in the United States of America, your enjoying the benifits of freedom right now! We are all part off the team and our goals are simple, protect our freedom! War isn't pretty and reality is part of life. One more thing, if there was another or better way, we'd do it but there isn't, so it's time to get off your Mommas teat and step up .

Quick Reply: Iraqi (NSFW)