Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Ever been bullied...

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 02:12 AM
SCARFACE
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Ever been bullied...

Damn Jonny you almost made me cry[sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley18.gif] but good for you for standing up to them [sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley32.gif]
Old 07-21-2004, 03:37 AM
MagnetoX

see bullies are a punch of P***Y. un like that guy i was 230 lbs in high school 6'2". I Boxed and wrestled and i would always beat up on the bullies for picking on the smaller kids. hey one day i beat on a bullie and his dad for not teaching him any better. now im 6'3" 280 and if anyone did that to my kids i would shoot the kid then kill his family for not teaching him any better...then i would go to jail with a smile.

edit
btw M3s bullies are like terrorist they must be taken out.
Old 07-21-2004, 08:59 PM
m3powered

ORIGINAL: Jonny Lightning

Terrorists? Ever heard of a gang, moron? Maybe I should tell you about how when I was 17 i'd get my *** kicked everyday all year by a gang of mexicans. . . I was littler back then, and roided all summer long and came back. First day of school my senior year I wore a lot of baggy clothes (to conceal my size). . .

Got shoved by one guy into another, they started trying to "pick on me" and I took down 8 of them before I got detained by FOUR of the schools security gaurds.

After that day NO ONE tried to start a fight with me, or anyone I was friends with again.

I stood up for any innocent person that gang started **** with, and they eventually looked elsewhere for their little BS battles.
yeah i know about gangs.. do you even know why they even start? for protection you dumb ****.. cuz stupid people like you pick on their people and they have to form gangs to protect themselves..well im glad you got ur *** kicked in school and im glad you took on 8 little kids.. but o well.. racist attitudes won't get you far except in hickville.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Monty
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: m3powered

ORIGINAL: Jonny Lightning

Terrorists? Ever heard of a gang, moron? Maybe I should tell you about how when I was 17 i'd get my *** kicked everyday all year by a gang of mexicans. . . I was littler back then, and roided all summer long and came back. First day of school my senior year I wore a lot of baggy clothes (to conceal my size). . .

Got shoved by one guy into another, they started trying to "pick on me" and I took down 8 of them before I got detained by FOUR of the schools security gaurds.

After that day NO ONE tried to start a fight with me, or anyone I was friends with again.

I stood up for any innocent person that gang started **** with, and they eventually looked elsewhere for their little BS battles.
yeah i know about gangs.. do you even know why they even start? for protection you dumb ****.. cuz stupid people like you pick on their people and they have to form gangs to protect themselves..well im glad you got ur *** kicked in school and im glad you took on 8 little kids.. but o well.. racist attitudes won't get you far except in hickville.

STFU!!!!!...you FU**ING dumb****!.....I am MEXICAN. And im glad jhonny did what he did!
Old 07-23-2004, 05:09 AM
m3powered

STFU you gay SPIck.. lmao