Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Clerk Punched In...

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 09:00 PM
ricekiller2003
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Clerk Punched In...

Yeah, being in a restaurant that was robbed, I have this whole mentality about people like that...

I was eating at a Rax (don't know if they still exist anymore) when two guys kicked down the glass door and jumped over the kitchen with guns. My mom hid us both my sister and I under the table (we were little kids) as the two guys beat the **** out of all the employees behind the kitchen. It was so horrid hearing all the screaming and commotion going on. Innocent people working for $5 an hour were getting seriously injured by these two scumbags. It was the most disgusting and brutal thing in the world. My mom ran us out unnoticed (imagine what would have happened if they saw a mother and two kids) to another restaurant where we called the police and an ambulance. They got away...

It was not funny in the least. I threw up from all the stress because I was so little. It was very disturbing for someone my age to see that.

Seeing that video really impacted me because I feel sorry for the person working behind the counter. If I'm ever in a restaurant and see that happen again, I will not hesitate to shoot and kill an armed robber. That's not very PC these days, but I'd feel better knowing they're safely in hell rather than out there endangering more innocent people. I do not feel any sympathy for these two because they're "poor" or are "troubled". The employees WORK for their money, and unfortunately they went through all of that just so these two scum could get a drawer full of cash. These guys are absolute scum, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and I'll always remember it for life.

Sorry to spoil the fun, but I just had to get that out...
Old 07-31-2004, 09:26 PM
ss4ever
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Clerk Punched In...

Damn, I feel reel sorry for her! She is gunna feel that one for a few days!
Randy