Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Stupid kid wrecks daddies new toy

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 01:09 PM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Stupid kid wrecks daddies new toy

LMAO what a tool that kid is! I'd beat his *** and put him up for adoption. Oh well, he'll probably go buy himself a new one, and his son a new one so that he can learn to drive a stick.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:51 PM
mtbker29
3rd Gear Member

That was funny!
Old 11-02-2006, 05:48 PM
97 5.0L
3rd Gear Member

I dont understand. Even at 14 he should know where the brake is. [sm=alcoholic.gif]
Old 11-02-2006, 05:55 PM
DaMach04
4th Gear Member

when i was 14 i was going aroudn to vette shows with my dad. and i was the one always demoing his car for people. letting them listen to it and such. at 13 i was helping my dad move cars around, driving them up and down the street to get other cars out of the driveway...things like that...what a dumb kid...
Old 11-02-2006, 09:42 PM
1fastcobra

hahah hell yA!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:06 PM
03fireredstang
2nd Gear Member

wow the freakin pisses me off...im just glad the other stang wont in the freakin way[:@]
Old 11-02-2006, 10:57 PM
BlackLX
4th Gear Member

Goddamnit, I came in the video section just so I could post this and someone beat me to it.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:37 PM
sals7tmp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ninety5five0

What a fuggin idiot. If you dont know how to drive stick, you shouldnt TRY to learn in a car like that. HOLY FCK, that pisses me off.....Wow, that just flat out SUCKS. If i found out who that kid was i would prolly break his legs so he cant drive.....
he allready cant drive.

and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!![sm=chairshot.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif]
Old 11-02-2006, 11:47 PM
CobraStangGT16
5th Gear Member

"John, John, relax, you'll get a new bike." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...What a dumbass dad. I can't believe he actually let that happen. Jeeze, I would have felt like **** after that.

Check this out. Great story here (related to this).

This sorta thing happened to me once when I was 15. I was in Highschoo autoshop and my teacher asked me to move a students dad's corvette off of a lift. Mr D. was working on his brakes at the time. He asked me to put on 2 lugs and roll the car off, it was an automatic. I got in, started her up, she was running cold at like 1500 rpm at idle. I pushed in the brake, put it in park, and as soon as I did so, the car launched. I couldn't stop. I pumped the brakes, nothing. reached for hand brake, couldnt find it, it was on the left side (WTF is up with that?), pulled it, nothing. The cable was snapped. I look up and I'm heading towards a wall. Look down, shut my eyes and pop it into park at the very last second. The amount of time it took me to stop left a few scratches on the fiberglass of the bumper, nothing major. I get out of the car, heart racing at 5000 Beats per minute, and I see my teacher laughing his *** off? He told me later he forgot to tell me there were no pads in the brakes. I look at him like, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? The owner was cool about it, seeing as though Mr. D did the same damn thing again, except he F**KED UP the rear bumper that time. Had everything replaced, and painted, payed by the owners insurance. Makes for one hell of a story.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:08 AM
95 BLOWN GT
5th Gear Member

id send everyone home then put my kid through a wall. it hurts watching that.

Quick Reply: Stupid kid wrecks daddies new toy