MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mustang Videos (https://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-videos-27/)
-   -   How to piss of a large group of imports (https://mustangforums.com/forum/mustang-videos/27073-how-to-piss-of-a-large-group-of-imports.html)

ViCoUs OnE 01-16-2005 10:40 PM

RE: How to piss of a large group of imports

lol that was funny $#!T

blazer_4.3 01-17-2005 07:06 PM

ok, did some research (the net is a wonderful thing)... The filmer goes by the name of "KotaGirl" and her real name is brittney. There was a "bodygaurd" with her while filming by the name of "IROCBeerBeer" real name Berry. The car that was in the film is a 99 trans am driven by Jeff Witt. Mods include: LS6 intake Manifold, Dynotech Long Tube Headers, SLP Air Lid, SLP Strut Bar, B&M Ripper Shifter, SLP Loud Mouth, Offroad y-pipe, NGK plugs, MSD ignition `wires. Spec Stage II clutch, sportline Lowering springs and has a best time of 13.2@ 106
96silverlt1

( to the people that were against the vid) this might make u all laugh! the guy jwitts car caught on fire last week! forgot to turn off the nitrous switch and floored it in 6th gear goin 45! havent heard anything lately bout insurance or anything, so not sure what is goin on with it!
the vid was shot in orlando( land o' rice) so that vid was pretty entertaining to me! u all should check out fuelslut.net if i u havent already! great site with more great vids!

fastsilverstang 01-17-2005 10:49 PM

LOL ROCK ON!!

blazer_4.3 01-18-2005 01:19 AM

was that comment towards me?

DeViouS 01-18-2005 02:43 AM

all i have to say is noobs, noobs, noobs. i guess some havent seen this vid yet:)

2001mustang 01-20-2005 05:44 AM

That was one of the funniest things you could do to a bunch of ricers

I G Joe 01-20-2005 06:22 AM

OWNED!!!! i love it specially when the chick lays the smack down.

HRoc 06-13-2006 01:56 AM

This maybe a year old

It maybe 2 or 3 years old but man, I think when it comes down to it the Domestics are instigators. I've yet to see any import go and cause trouble with some random chick boasting imports suck.

I respect both the domestics and imports, owning both a Honda Civic and a Ford Ranger. Although when it comes to reliability with cars, I'd stick to my guns with imports.

Don't worry, I'm no ricer , I simply own a car just for owning one.

But skip that back to de topic.

How does a simple gathering of Accords and Civics justify them as rice? I don't get it...a gathering of Hondas is rice. Believe me those cars weren't rice, half of them were Accord's with subwoofers in the trunk.

I thought the instigators were real childish, and some of the responses to this vid...what a shame. That chick was and is a coward for walking away....It only takes balls if you just stand there and yell imports suck...thats having balls.

Other than that you only have tic-tacs for balls and a raisin for a scrotum if you walk away saying it.

I mean given the fact that the girl said 'Imports suck'...

Check this:

A Viper gets spanked like a new born baby at birth by an Integra... here

And a Vette the jewel of GM itself gets put to shame by a Civic Hatchbackhere

Even a Korean car the underdog Hyundai Excel hatchback with a DSM motor SPANKED a Ram SRT-10 not once but TWICE. Power to weight ratio when it comes down to it is the critical part in racing. here

So tell me again what is a ricer? I sure as hell didn't see one in that video.

To me a ricer is defined as:

1. Any import owner who clearly thinks his or her car is worthy of street cred, by utilizing vinyl decals such as NOS, and any other perfomance oriented decal without the said products and equipped with an aluminum wing high enough that one can hang their clothes off of.

2. Bodykit that merely adds weight to the car with the addition of a big subwoofer system and with enough electricity to power an outhouse.

3. Multi-colored neons bright enough to attract a slew of strippers and enough to keep you in the xmas season 24/7 365.(unless your at an HIN Tour)

4. The only perfomance upgrade is a cat-back and a CAI that would suck water up into the motor and hydro-lock it on a rainy day.

Other than Civics, Ecplises ,Sentras, and any other small econo-box car with the above stated definitions is rice.

To me true creditable and respectable import owner..would have:

1. A fully built motor capable of pushing 500 (its been done in Hondas one Hatch had 803 hp)

2. No fancy smancy stereo system, fully stripped with one seat...although a full interior 91 Accord spanked a vette twice. And owner had built the motor up with only NA in mind. Once word got around that he spanked a Vette, people got jealous and argued about it for 3 years....3 friggin years, and mind you this was a sedan that basically kicked a 60k luxury sports car in the face.

98LS1 06-13-2006 05:04 PM

RE: This maybe a year old

ORIGINAL: HRoc

It maybe 2 or 3 years old but man, I think when it comes down to it the Domestics are instigators. I've yet to see any import go and cause trouble with some random chick boasting imports suck.
Don't get out much do you?

I respect both the domestics and imports, owning both a Honda Civic and a Ford Ranger. Although when it comes to reliability with cars, I'd stick to my guns with imports.
You don't really own a domestic, not in the sense we're talking. You can stick with an import all you want. My 580hp domestic outside fires up everytime I get in it and takes me wherever I wanna go.

Don't worry, I'm no ricer , I simply own a car just for owning one.
Glad you clarrified this, one could easily get confused by your remarks.

How does a simple gathering of Accords and Civics justify them as rice? I don't get it...a gathering of Hondas is rice. Believe me those cars weren't rice, half of them were Accord's with subwoofers in the trunk.
Although I see what you're saying, how is an Accord and Civic not a Honda?

I thought the instigators were real childish, and some of the responses to this vid...what a shame. That chick was and is a coward for walking away....It only takes balls if you just stand there and yell imports suck...thats having balls.

Other than that you only have tic-tacs for balls and a raisin for a scrotum if you walk away saying it.

I mean given the fact that the girl said 'Imports suck'...
You're right, I would have went to each individual owner and explained to him/her why their car sucks.

Check this:

A Viper gets spanked like a new born baby at birth by an Integra... here

And a Vette the jewel of GM itself gets put to shame by a Civic Hatchbackhere

Even a Korean car the underdog Hyundai Excel hatchback with a DSM motor SPANKED a Ram SRT-10 not once but TWICE. Power to weight ratio when it comes down to it is the critical part in racing. here

So tell me again what is a ricer? I sure as hell didn't see one in that video.
Going fast is a matter of money, how fast do you want to go? I prefer to go faster than any of the cars in said video for a much more affordable price.

To me a ricer is defined as:

1. Any import owner who clearly thinks his or her car is worthy of street cred, by utilizing vinyl decals such as NOS, and any other perfomance oriented decal without the said products and equipped with an aluminum wing high enough that one can hang their clothes off of.

2. Bodykit that merely adds weight to the car with the addition of a big subwoofer system and with enough electricity to power an outhouse.

3. Multi-colored neons bright enough to attract a slew of strippers and enough to keep you in the xmas season 24/7 365.(unless your at an HIN Tour)

4. The only perfomance upgrade is a cat-back and a CAI that would suck water up into the motor and hydro-lock it on a rainy day.

Other than Civics, Ecplises ,Sentras, and any other small econo-box car with the above stated definitions is rice.
I mostly agree with you and my beer tells me to quit typing.

To me true creditable and respectable import owner..would have:

1. A fully built motor capable of pushing 500 (its been done in Hondas one Hatch had 803 hp)
It takes a fully built motor to handle 500hp? Weird....

2. No fancy smancy stereo system, fully stripped with one seat...although a full interior 91 Accord spanked a vette twice. And owner had built the motor up with only NA in mind. Once word got around that he spanked a Vette, people got jealous and argued about it for 3 years....3 friggin years, and mind you this was a sedan that basically kicked a 60k luxury sports car in the face.
Why should the car only have one seat? NA, in the import world that means not able. I once seen this bone stock ZO6 murder a Ferrari....the ZO6 was built with N/A in mind too!

MuscleOwnzRice 07-11-2006 08:22 AM

hah