Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

This cop is a d!ck part 2

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 01:01 AM
STANMAN
4th Gear Member

Default RE: This cop is a d!ck part 2

I think it's funny when kids think they can treat all adults like they probably treat thier parents every day. Then something like this happens and reality hits them like a ton of bricks that they CAN'T just do whatever the hell they want. I love it!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 01:42 AM
dcohen
4th Gear Member

all the skateboarders around here are little devil worshiping punks, ive had some skateboard out in the road in front of me, needless to say they almost ate blue oval because i didnt slow down
Old 07-02-2007, 11:43 AM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

i think that cop should get an award. all of those skateboarding punks have big mouths. i freaking love it. a kid that weighs 140lbs soak & wet mouths off to a 6'+ 230lbs guy.

notice we don't see why the cop showed up.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:24 PM
MustangGT03
2nd Gear Member

What the HELL do you people have against skaters would you rather see them out breaking in houses and cars and doing drugs, or all of you on drugs or something.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:26 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

ORIGINAL: MustangGT03

What the HELL do you people have against skaters would you rather see them out breaking in houses and cars and doing drugs, or all of you on drugs or something.
no, i'd much rather have them grinding on property ruining it with their skateboards. damn, you've made me see the light.

as i said in my previous statement, skaters have big mouths. [sm=gobble.gif]
Old 07-02-2007, 01:36 PM
MustangGT03
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nanaki

ORIGINAL: MustangGT03

no, i'd much rather have them grinding on property ruining it with their skateboards. damn, you've made me see the light.

as i said in my previous statement, skaters have big mouths. [sm=gobble.gif]
Maybe most people just can't take the sound that come from their wheels rolling over concrete. I'm sure in most cities all they want is a place to skate. I would have a big mouth too if they banned cycling on the bike ways.
[/align][/align]
Old 07-02-2007, 01:57 PM
nanaki
Retired MF Moderator

a majority of skaters you see are skating on private property. they don't have to pay for anything they destroy. those trucks or whatever on the skateboards aren't the best things to scrape accross benches and concrete. not to mention the board when all that paint and what not comes off on it.

you also never see what built up to these cops being "d1cks" towards them. every video you see like this you don't see what led up to them getting in trouble/hit/whatever. why? because the skaters were mouthing off and testing the cops/security guards.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Dan04COBRA
Super Moderator

If you are knowingly breaking the law or knowingly tresspassing - why should a cop have to ask you to stop breaking the law nicely?

Clearly, these kids had potential weapons in their hands. If there was a group of young teens with skateboards in their hands while I was apprehending somebody - you can bet your *** I would be just as ready & willing as this cop was to take down any potential threats.

That stupid girl clearly tried to obstruct the officer.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: Dan04COBRA

If you are knowingly breaking the law or knowingly tresspassing - why should a cop have to ask you to stop breaking the law nicely?

Clearly, these kids had potential weapons in their hands. If there was a group of young teens with skateboards in their hands while I was apprehending somebody - you can bet your *** I would be just as ready & willing as this cop was to take down any potential threats.

That stupid girl clearly tried to obstruct the officer.
Lol...bitch **** kids.... In a situation like that you don't question the officer and get in his face when he tells you to back off. You're just asking for it. People think "Oh cops are a-holes' My family and some of my closest friends are cops. If they feel you are a threat or obstructing what they are trying to do in a 'tense' situation they will take the appropropriate actions to protect themselves and keep control of a situation.

Some of you are forgetting that a skateboard can be a deadly weapon. Steel trucks and as much swing force as a baseball bat.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:58 PM
RRStang98
1st Gear Member

I personally used to skate everyday. It was my life and thats how i got places before any of my friends ever drove. Ive had police harrass me just for skating in my street( which only people who live on my street drive down). They used to tell me to walk down the sidewalk not skate for no reason. For me, it was a huge form of transportation. Now for those kids to get taken down like that, im sure they must have been doing something wrong. But there really are times where i got harrassed by police for doing nothing more then skating to my friends house and at times they were exceptionally mean. They took me and 2 friends to the police station because we were waiting in front of a school to get picked up. Mind you, we werent skating and neverset our boards down in that parking lot. There were no signs posted about private property or anything. It was a public school with a playground and we were just sitting there. He told us to get in the car and we did. No one argued or anything because its pointless against cops, they are always right even when in reality they are wrong sometimes. I respect police officers all im saying is there are a select few who are out of line sometimesand this could have been one.

Quick Reply: This cop is a d!ck part 2